Pagan Forum Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan Forum Merchandise

If this were a thing to go ahead, what would you (our members) like to see produced? And perhaps more importantly, what would you be willing to buy from Pagan Forum, if it were available? What kind of cost range would you be willing to purchase from?

We're currently thinking things like T-Shirts, coffee mugs, that kind of stuff.

Mostly art.

Re: Pagan Forum Merchandise

I think it'd be awesome to have pf fridge magnets lol
    Mouse pads

I will chat with phuntcaise about some designs.

I'll need to think some more on other suggestions.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I like this idea. If you need artists I'd be more than willing to help out
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

Nice, I would do a t shirt and coffee mug.

Comment

Coffee mug, mousepad, tshirt.

I think too, something discreet--like, I would buy a PF mousepad for my office, but...I also work in a federal workplace, so I'm not a fan of advertising religious stuff like its some sort of bling.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
            I think it'd be awesome to have pf fridge magnets lol
            Mouse pads

I will chat with phuntcaise about some designs.

I'll need to think some more on other suggestions.
            Fridge magnet!

I also was thinking that it would be awesome if we held a contest for submitting a logo for the merchandise, but that was before I remembered about phuntcaise, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            Coffee mug, mousepad, tshirt.

I think too, something discreet--like, I would buy a PF mousepad for my office, but...I also work in a federal workplace, so I'm not a fan of advertising religious stuff like its some sort of bling.
            I feel the same - to be honest, if the shirts had giant pentacles on the them and screamed PF in giant text, I totally would not buy one, because frankly, I'd only wear it as jammies. There's no way I'm leaving the house to walk around my Christian-conservative town in a giant pentacle.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'd buy a mug, key chain, fridge magnet, mouse pad etc. I probably wouldn't buy a t-shirt, but thats just because I don't really wear them, except for bed.

Comment

I wanna mousepad and mug! Id only buy A T-shirt if it said something like PF rather than spelling out the word Pagan in big letters, I'm big on NOT advertising my religion...
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Stylus Pens. I would totally buy a whole pack of those... provided they aren't $20 a pen. XD (like this)

Or maybe even a "PF" Messenger Bag. I'm with other people though, I don't know if I would want to advertise "Pagan" on anything in public even though most of the area here is super relaxed, i work with a lot of Christians. It's not a conflict I want to instate.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  Sneak Attack

Comment

Hmmm, Juni stylus pens would be difficult to super cheap just because of the irritatingly expensive technology that goes in to making them. But as for smaller designs-would you guys like me to sketch up some stuff while we're on the road and see if that works out for what you guys are talking about with wanting to have stuff but keep it discreet?
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

I must have reached a "screw them stage". I would wear it with www.paganforums.com all spelled out and everything. Course that might draw crazies here.

Comment

We should all have t-shirts because I'm a dork and all I can think of right now is taking a PF Family Photo where we're all dressed alike.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'd like to see different magnets, amulets, different stuff to each religion (Wicca, Kemetic, Norse, Slavic etc'...).
                          But T-shirts and coffee mugs would look like nice as well!
                          It's a great idea, but I guess there will be problemmes with the delivery... If delivery isn't a problemme, so why not?
                          I only support the idea.
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Fridge magnets! Smallish, lightweight, easy to mail out, and easy to store for the person who's keeping the inventory & doing the mailing.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

How about those silicone type bracelets?

Custom Silicone Wristbands - EZCustomWristbands.com is the leading online provider of custom silicone wristbands and rubber bracelets

Highest Quality Custom Silicone Wristbands. Free Professional Custom Artwork, Free UPS Air Shipping, and 10-Day Production. Visit WristbandJunction.com today!
                              Sneak Attack

Comment

Working...
                              X