Please help me, I do not know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me, I do not know what to do

We have a room in our house that no one likes to sleep in.My son is currently using it as his bedroom, he's 9, but he has been acting really strange headbutting walls,punching himself in the head etc BUT when he is not in the house he is his usual happy smiling self. Both myself and my fiance have "felt" something here and the room seems to always be cold.

Well today I decided to ask my son what is bothering him thinking maybe he wants to move back to the UK or someone is troubling him and he surprised me by saying he is scared of his room. When I asked him why he would be scared of it he said he cannot sleep there at night because a shadow appears near the head of his bed and he hears whistling sometimes too.

Now the whistling made me sit up and listed because my mum was over last month and she could not sleep when she was in that room with my son so she came and sat in the front room on the sofa. While she was there she heard a whistle not once but twice and on 2 separate occasions. She felt there was something in the house (and she is a bit of a skeptic).

I have also woke up feeling as if someone is watching me sleep and my 19 month old regularly sits in his bed looking at the corner and either screams or cries and seems to try to hand his bottle to someone but the corner is empty.My 5 year old daughter said she saw the toilet roll in the bathroom move on it's own and our bathrooms do not have any windows or draughts. I have a really bad feeling that the people who were here before us have done something really silly and either have opened a portal or have summoned something. They may have used a oujia board and not closed it down....I don't know nut I am not happy that my children are being scared in their own home!

My son and my daughter will not go to the bathroom without each other and if they do they will sing or talk to themselves so they don't hear anything. We have asked whatever it is to leave us alone and that it is not welcome but that has made no difference and I am afraid to cleanse the house in case it annoys it and it harms someone.

Anybody know what I could do as I am stuck right now.
    http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Re: Please help me, I do not know what to do

Have you attempted anything at all? Try a banishing ritual and go from there Scrub down the house (because a physically clean place is easier to keep metaphysically clean) with blessed water or water with a small amount of salt. Then go through your house doing your banishing ritual in every room and hall. Personally I like to carry a candle as a symbol for an all showing light while I do my banishing, partially due to my invocation of Sekhmet during banishings and her associations with fire . Ringing bells have been used for centuries as a way to ward off evil spirits and is quite effective. Smudging with white sage has recently become a popular ritual cleansing. If possible open many windows to allow as many escape routes for the spirits as possible. Make it a family activity, showing the spirit that the entire family wants it out can be helpful and the more people involved the more positive energy there is. Banishing take many different forms but revolve around two concepts; the first being to make spirits leave and the second to make them not come back. Banishings commonly invoke positive and protective forces or deities such as archangels, God, Goddess or your respective patron. A nice analogy are the gods being parents and us children calling them to squish the bug because it scares us. You can do it alone but relying on your deity isn't a bad thing since the problem is dealt with either way. There is no need to face the situation alone The most important thing to do is to not show fear and be resolute. It is YOUR house not the spirit's.

You may also consider the use of talismans or charms. Protective symbols go back to the dawn of time with their main purpose being to ward off evil and bring good fortune, if anything they can't hurt.Wards are spells designed to protect a location, most commonly homes. The easiest wards are made by establishing a perimeter and asking your deity to protect the inside. While making my wards I will walk the area three times while sprinkling salt and imagine a white line following where I've marked. Symbols of your god/dess/s are often strong symbols evoking that deity.

As for portals and Ouija boards, I think you've been watching too much television. Individual people making a proper portal is pretty pointless and making one accidentally is difficult. The closest thing to a portal that you'd be likely to encounter would be left over energy from repeated summonings or someone who intentionally summoned a spirit to the house. Both are also unlikely. Oujia boards are also horrible things. They're a bad form of communication firstly and secondly they have no safeguards and are marketed as toys. That being said under the (admittedly small) possibility that a Ouija board did summon a spirit with sufficient power to attach itself, it would do so to the board or a person involved and not the house.

The spirit itself may not be inherently malicious since you don't seem to have described anything really harmful. I'm not sure how long you've lived there but people unaccustomed to spirits can be creeped out by them and ultimately you do get used to it. Do you feel that the spirit means you harm? do you feel it has hostility or bad intentions? There's lots of people who prefer to coexist with spirits that mean no harm than to force them away. If it truely makes you feel uncomfortable or in danger there's always banishment but becoming friends with your supernatural neighbor has benefits such as protection from actual malicious spirits or curses. It's for this reason that when doing banishment incorporating a wording like "drive out all evil" or "get rid of everything which means harm" or "leave only positive/good/helpful energy behind" could be useful. Knowing that regardless there is little to be afraid of can be a comfort. For a spirit to effect anything on the material plain often takes enormous amount of energy and possessions are not as regular of an occurrence as movies would have us believe. That's not to say there isn't a possibility of danger but not showing fear takes away so much power from them. I can certainly understand your concern for your children and ultimately the choice of action if yours and I hope that I have assisted you in attempting to deal with your problem.
    Circe

Comment

Thanks, I myself am used to living with spirit and have done so for most of my life. It seem every house I move to has some form of activity, but what bothers me is it is affecting ALL of my children and my fiance. I have told my kids that it is most probably a trick of the light and the noised are natural and I have put radios in their rooms so they have background music on at night time. I personally do not feel threatened by them ( it is 2 because I saw them last night) but they feel sad and my youngest wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and there is nothing wrong with him physically, his screams sound like he is afraid.

I am going to check more for natural reasons though because I do not want to miss anything out. But all I know is my kids, especially my 9 yr old is afraid of the house and that is not good at all.
      http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

Fear is contagious - so start there. Stop talking about what's happening and just do some cleansing and protective work. Shadows appear all over the place - yes, even in the dark. And as for whistling, would you believe our upstairs toilet whistles, and we used to live in a house where one of the windows blew raspberries (for anyone not familiar with the term, that's a noise like breaking wind. )

Start making notes - discreet ones. That way you can see if there is any pattern to all this. Do you have unusually high electricity bills by the way?
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Ialready gave you my advice on the valley

Comment

Put camphor or a moth ball in the each corner of every room, a cup of apple cider vinegar in each room and sage or mugwort the house. Change out the vinegar and balls every full moon.

Comment

My girlfriend used to have some very eerie experiences in her apartment. She even said that she used to find written messages in her mirror. I might be skeptical, except that one time we were both showering there one time, and shortly afterward, there was some faint writing in the mirror. I couldn't read what it said though. She says it used to be worse, but she had someone do a ritual, which apparently worked to some extent. When I saw the message, I impulsively spat on it and told it to go away very crudely. She says it stopped for a few weeks. My impression is that there really is no telling what will work with these manifestations, if they are genuine.

There are a number of interesting herb and plant spells in Russian folk belief. The flower Purple loosestrife was considered a powerful ward towards evil spirits. I have been trying to get some for awhile now. For full effect, I recall that it was traditional to harvest magical plants using a silver or at least non-ferrous implement during the night of the summer solstice while honoring Mat Syra Zemlya (moist mother earth). Other Slavic countries have similar beliefs in magical plants and herbs. For instance, mugwort was another sometimes associated with protection against spirits.
              If you want to be thought intelligent, just agree with everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X