Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What anime series are you currently watching?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What anime series are you currently watching?

I've run into a few people around here who seem to be into anime/manga but I didn't see a thread for it...

So, what anime series is everyone currently going through, or what might you recommend for anyone looking for a new one to watch?

I'm currently rewatching Speed Grapher. Definitely not a starter anime, but a fun one. ::
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Re: What anime series are you currently watching?

I'm watching Code: Geass for the first time and I LOVE it. I watched the entire first season in only a few days and I'm nearly finished with R2 now. It's definitely up there with my favorite series ever now. I'm not sure what I'll watch after. I was thinking of picking Naruto back up but long anime like that I can never finish, those filler arcs and episodes that neither contribute to the story nor offer significance just kill me
    Circe

Comment

Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Free! and Code Geass.

I have more on my To Watch list, but I'm trying to not be toooooo ADHD. Heh.
      "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Haven't had the chance to get into Code: Geass but if you're thinking about picking Naruto back up, go with the Shippuuden arc, there's a lot less filler, and quite a bit more actual storyline and character development and whatnot
        sigpic

Comment

Precure and YGO Zexal. XD A bit of Attack on Titan, too, but I don't have much time to watch tv.
          Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

Originally posted by Satu View Post
            Precure and YGO Zexal. XD A bit of Attack on Titan, too, but I don't have much time to watch tv.
            I keep getting told to watch Attack on Titan since I loved Sword Art Online....How's that one running?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
              I keep getting told to watch Attack on Titan since I loved Sword Art Online....How's that one running?
              I haven't watched SAO. But AoT is FUN. I was super impressed with the characterization and the premise. These are characters and situations that I can care about....even if Armin needs a smack or six ^_^;;

Comment

I picked up with shippuden before since I was watching the original right along as it came out. I think I got to like episode 200 or something before I stopped watching. SAO is really great not quite what I would consider my favorite genre but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I am rather disappointed in season two though, I hope ggo is better for season three. Assuming they decide to produce it I suppose :/

I might try AoT I hear good things about it.

I can't stomach Zexal but it's been a bit since I've really watched any yugioh really. I distinctly remember enjoying the original most but 5Ds was good too and Gx was okay.
                Circe

Comment

Claymore. It's sad it's not longer.

Comment

Watching Shangri-La. It's okay. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cantarella View Post
                      Watching Shangri-La. It's okay. :P
                      haven't heard of that one. Whats it about?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                        haven't heard of that one. Whats it about?
                        Uh, post-apocalyptic world type deal. It's actually REALLY pretty and based on Range Murata's art. I'm watching it when the eps pop up on my On Demand channel.

I'm thinking of re-watching Gankutsuou. Not sure if you've seen that one but it's one of my faves!

Comment

I just finished watching Black Cat, which was cute and humorous throughout its rather serious themes. Next up is a very long overdue viewing of Death Note at my best friend's insistence. Want to watch Attack on Titan after that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Right now, I'm catching up on Season Two of Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun which is a lot of fun. I'm extremely curious to see how things go, as I've not read the manga.

Comment

Almost done with Mirai Nikki (future diary). Really like it. If anyone could recommend anime that are similar to Mirai Nikki, Death Note and Code Geass I would appreciate it. Basically Villain protagonist/anti-hero (though they needn't be one the whole series), with a super natural power, manipulating others, and throw in a god complex for good measure.
                              Circe

Comment

Working...
                              X