X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per Ankh

Hello everyone!
    Some of us know Per Ankh as the House of Life.
    For those who don't know:
    "PER ANKH, the house of life, was the ancient Egyptian name for schools and libraries where scribes prepared their hieroglyphic texts. The institution served to keep alive the memory of society, the accumulated knowledge of generations of scholars. From that store of information, creative artists and scientists were free to select the best values as they worked to improve the present and to construct the future.

PER ANKH today aims at the same ancestral ideal. It is a cooperative research and publishing institution that seeks to project unifying values developed over the millennial history of the African people, to incorporate them in well-made works of art and scholarship, and to disseminate them over the continent and throughout the world. "

If you want to share some information about Per Anlh, this is the place to do this, so we all can share knowledge.
    :=):

- - - Updated - - -

if you don't see the black words, you can simply bold them.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^
Working...
X