X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moral dilema

Originally posted by Vigdisdotter View Post
    So far I just see you, Doc and the OP resorting to talking about the poster rather than the post. If you really don't want to talk about the post, then why post at all?
    Huh? I didn't say you were.
    I figured you were leaning towards it.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
      I figured you were leaning towards it.
      Then you figured wrong. Try reading what is actually there. You'll get farther.
      "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Then you figured wrong. Try reading what is actually there. You'll get farther.
        Oh goodness me forgive me. I see where I was going now, you mentioned how so far you only seen me OP and anunitu talking about the poster rather than the post.
        I know how hard it is not to pay attention to me but I meant to suggest light heartedly you also look at all the other posters and not just me OP and anunitu, That is all. I see where you made the mistake.
        sigpic
        In Days of yore,
        From Britain's shore
        On Canada's fair domain.
        Here may it wave,
        Our boast, our pride
        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Oh my god. Can't we just rename this thread to "Moar drama?"

Anyhow, my personal beliefs are that such thing as a natural balance doesn't exist. Nature adapts and accommodates. We are part of nature, and our actions are just as natural as nature is.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Since we are now talking about our personal feelings on the matter. Pull the weeds. Don't pull the weeds. For fuck's sake. We aren't talking about giving a child an aids laced loli.

In all seriousness aside. If you can't do the job and have this much indecision over it, back from the situation and do something else. Being a living being on this planet cannot be this difficult.

Do I sound harsh?

Good. That was my intention. It's not against the rules to be harsh.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I was trying to be sarcastic. I don't really think of anything said here as dramatic, I just had a little laugh over this, anyways.

Although Medusa put it a bit differently than I would have. It kind of comes down to that. For me anyways.
              sigpic
              In Days of yore,
              From Britain's shore
              On Canada's fair domain.
              Here may it wave,
              Our boast, our pride
              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I meant to suggest light heartedly you also look at all the other posters and not just me OP and anunitu, That is all. I see where you made the mistake.
                No, you don't, because I didn't make one.

You're assuming something about me/my conduct that is not in evidence. You are also completely missing the context of my post, aka what I was addressing. Let me know when you're going to deal with the contents of my posts, rather than your unfounded supposition.

Comment

Oh please relax a little, it was sarcasm. I apologize if you got offended.
                  sigpic
                  In Days of yore,
                  From Britain's shore
                  On Canada's fair domain.
                  Here may it wave,
                  Our boast, our pride
                  The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Oh please relax a little, it was sarcasm. I apologize if you got offended.
                    I'm not offended but I am wondering what your actual objective is here, since you have repeatedly and willfully ignored the point made to you.

Comment

Right then. Since the better part of the past three pages has been discussing conduct instead of anything remotely resembling something useful to the original post or the original poster, this thread is on hold. It may re-open minus three pages. It may not. Have a nice day.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X