This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What made you happy today??

I finished my first book today. All 371 off pages! I flew through the short horror stories. And that was from Monday till Saturday on the bus. I'm quite happy to find I can still read with my eyesight! On to book number two!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I used to be a prolific reader Duce,but these days my concentration is not what it used to be,so I tend toward audio books now. It is different than seeing a movie,you create your own vision of the words.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have really enjoyed a lazy Disney movie day with my brother x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          I used to be a prolific reader Duce,but these days my concentration is not what it used to be,so I tend toward audio books now. It is different than seeing a movie,you create your own vision of the words.
          Oh for sure. I'm a dire hard podcast listener. I listen to all sorts, including an awesome one of horror stories. I'm just glad I'm able to still read! Though, it has to be in good light and I do have to take more breaks. I actually listen to my music and read at the same time. It's the only way to quiet a bipolar mind into 'relaxing'

Comment

I had a decent sleep today. almost 9 hours in fact! I'm ready for anything! Bring it work!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

My cat is stuck in the empty bath!
              This makes me laugh so much it hurts! Poor wee guy has no clue lol! x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm happy that it's finally cool enough to take the summer air conditioner out of the window. Finally able to get some fresh air into this room again.
                Hearth and Hedge

Comment

what i woke up to this morning made me happy!

Comment

I got our old dog a doggy bed from work. He lost his doggy mate a few weeks ago. So I got home tonight, put the bed down on the floor. He looked at it a bit and sniffed it. And then I put my hand in there. And then he got in and did a few circles and now he's asleep! He was lying on the floor with a rug and trying to pull it up to him to cuddle. Now he can cuddle on the bed.

Comment

Quin7900 has made me happy today.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Skipped algebra this morning. May be the best decision of my life. That extra hour in bed can make all the difference.

Comment

Oh.. sounds familiar
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Managing to go out for a little walk with my wife and baby despite being glutened.
                            That and watching my little girl try her first blackberries as we forraged

Comment

Went out to a club (well a taco truck first at midnight) then to a club to watch my friends sing some karaoke. I got hit on by some boy about 20ish or something. I still gots it!

Comment

I blasted Rob Zombie while showering today, that made me happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X