• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What made you happy today??

^^ one of my fav artists!!

Comment

People watching in between classes. Coming from a small town, the city is so interesting, so many different people. Also, i suspect autumn is almost here! =D

Comment

I actually cleaned my room today, that makes me happy!

Comment

Went to the fair today! I just got home. What made me happy? Getting parking for free. A friend let us use her home across the street. Getting into the fair free. She also let us use her season passes. Riding the Ferris wheel (we had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free). Seeing live sharks. And eating bbq cheeken sammy, grilled corn on the cob with chili and butter, sweet cherry lemonade, frozen ice cream bar with sprinkles, a slab of sourdough bread with garlic spread and cheese and a strawberry funnel cake with whipped cream and powdered sugar. Yes, I went 50/50 on all the food. But still, it was GREAT!

*and looking into the next 10 hours a trip to the bathroom that will be quite a surprise.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My other half is home xx
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Made good tips today doing a pretty easy shift. Waiting for the pizza man to arrive. Fall seems to be here. Gonna pull out my kitty hoody now!

Comment

I aced my first English essay. ^^

Comment

I'm feeling a bit smug right now. Made my first proper build (that wasn't just a functional shelter to protect me from mobs) on Minecraft last night! I haven't finished it yet but I am sooo pleased with it so far. It's basically my dream home from when I was a little girl. A cosy cottage with a large stone fireplace with built-in stables to either side. There's a large-ish paddock to the left and a messy over-grown country-cottage style garden outside. I have so many more plans. I'll have to get JP to tell me how to take screen-shots so I can show it off in the Minecraft thread.

Best thing is, building is so addictive that I didn't go to bed until almost 5:30am, which meant I had a good sleep through the day and am all fresh for my night shift. I think I'll make a habit of always building on my last night off.

I love being able to do things that aren't studying Japanese! I feel younger already. In fact playing with ponies like this, I feel 8 years old!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

The fact that I might be getting some new Tarot cards and a set of Runes soon... :3

Comment

I'm legally high.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        I'm legally high.
                        Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

The will of the Gods, For those of you who don't know i am currently starting up my own business, and this morning i log onto the computer i find that my loan application has been rejected.

And then the mail comes 2 hours laters with a letter for me a tax rebate for just over the amount of the loan i was applying for.

THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!!!

Comment

It is 09:46 in the morning here in Germany and I'm already the happiest person on this planet!!! I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO GO ON VACAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO

- - - Updated - - -

also my dragon eggs hatched yay lol
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	arrow-down.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	351979

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                              It is 09:46 in the morning here in Germany and I'm already the happiest person on this planet!!! I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO GO ON VACAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO
                              I'm actually trying to plan my vacay TO Germany lol

Comment

I've done loads this morning and it's only 10am. Productive x
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X