This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy Manipulation?

Some years ago I was dating a Wicca when I was younger and not into the practice like now, I asked this person to do something
    when she informed me of her religion. She said ok and proceeded to give me a massage then clap her hands over me and I felt the massage continue in waves of almost energy up and down my back it was great haha. I have since read and tried energy manipulation, when years later I realized this is what had happened but have not been able to reproduce this on a large scale as such any suggestions? Thank-you in advance for any advice

Re: Energy Manipulation?

I have no idea what she did, but is sounds very interesting. Hopefully someone knows what it is and can share.
    "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

There are a lot of different systems for this kind of thing, if you're purely interested in learning to work with "energy," probably your best bet is Qi Gong. I dabbled with it for a few months a while back and the results I got were well in excess of what I expected after even just a couple weeks. Not only does it allow you to sense and influence these energies, but it has all sorts of health benefits, physical, mental and spiritual. I'd feel amazing after a short 20 - 30 minute session.

Here's the book I was using the exercises out of: http://www.scribd.com/doc/47249807/Qigong-Empowerment

Comment

Thankyou so much will look into it, it has always baffled me and would like to look into it thanks alot for the reply enjoy your day

Comment

As I know from Yoga, each person has some energy surrounding him. It can be felt when 2 human beings are near each other.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

So I misunderstood? You are looking for information on energy work in general and not an explanation what she did specifically?

Comment

Oh no I am trying to understand what she did and it seems to be energy manipulation, if there is also something else someone can come up with that
              would answer how it was done either metaphysical or just a regular answer. I do not think it is something that can commonly be done unless its a muscle tension thing
              maybe but i can not see that happening. Thank you once again for any info.. plus this event occurred after I asked her to do something when she told me she was a practicing Wicca.

Comment

Have you duly considered the possibility that she was good at giving massages, you were expecting something "magical" to happen, and perhaps even the sound of the clap was a slight shock to you (startling noises can often cause chill-like feelings)?

I'm not trying to burst your bubble, it's just that when dealing with "magic," the first step is always to ask "am I sure this was not just a normal, everyday occurrence?"

-Valhalla

Comment

No no I understand what your saying but it wasn't ordinary at all because of the feeling of intense waves of tension moving down my back like being massaged but no one touching me, as she moved her hands over those same areas. I do not know of any type of regular massage that can induce this effect, I know it sounds a little silly but it has stuck in my mind all these years and have never been able to explain this experience. I have looked this up on the net and the closest deduction I can make is it was some energy manipulation of some type and have seen some ads on the net for pshycic massages but do not know what they entail. I will keep looking till I find a answer was a strange but neat thing that happened thank you for all you input though.

Comment

Oh, I think it's a given that was was a type of energy manipulation. The problem is there are MANY kinds, some have very distict effects. Others are effects that can come from a number of types. I never heard of you what described, so I would be very curious to learn what it is.

Comment

I am curious about this as well!
                      There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
                      William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
                      X