Weird pf stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird pf stuff

So I just logged into PF a few minute ago. And a few times the website was 'gone' according to Chrome. Then it came back on after a few re clicks. But then my Norton said I had an error and I have to do a power scan. Wonder if this is related. Did PF just give me some internet std? Because I ain't no ho!:=[:
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Weird pf stuff

Sorry, sexy lady, I have to admit, I have not been diligent about cleansing the residue of previous cookies before fingering your ports and grokking your bod.

Please forgive my forwardness.
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Interesting. I was online around the same time and also got chrome's 'oopse' page, twice. Then it loaded just fine. However, my antivirus (useless piece of crap that avast is), didn't react to it. I had just assumed it was my internet being weird again though. I guess not.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I get that occasionally but it usually seems to be when my net connection is lagging or unstable. It's almost as if a packet is lost or so corrupted that Chrome can figure out where it was supposed to go or what to do with it. I tend to think it is Chrome more than a virus as i've used other programs and it didn't do it but once I restart Chrome works fine.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I have had this happen several times. When clicked the browser came up with an empty page.Connection interrupted.
          All I can figure is a bad server problem or perhaps someone is playing a Ddos thing on the forum. I have not had this happen elsewhere so it seems confined to PF.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I was also having issues last night. I was in chat, though and everything I was saying was transmitted twice. I chocked it up to a crappy wifi connection at the time. Now I'm wondering if something happened on the server/host end.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Yeah it did it for me too, which was what my shoutbox message "did it break?" was about, not the first time either. Since no one else was talking about a crash when I finally got back on I assumed it was my computer. I also had a thing the other day where the reply box disappeared but that was fixed when I restarted my browser
              Circe

Comment

There is definitely something going on,I noticed after the blank page a decided lag in the site coming back up. This was not present with other sites like google news or others. Something is effecting the connection between the user and the site.

- - - Updated - - -

I did a search for godaddy and found this from there site.

http://support.godaddy.com/groups/web-hosting/forum/topic/wp-admin-connection-problems/

I think this post is about 4 days old.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking perhaps this is a problem with Godaddy. see this link'

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/godaddy.com.html
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                  Sorry, sexy lady, I have to admit, I have not been diligent about cleansing the residue of previous cookies before fingering your ports and grokking your bod.

Please forgive my forwardness.
                  Lol. You can be as dirty as you want with my ports!

I did the Norton Power Eraser and nothing showed. So I guess it was some glitch in the matrix.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This has happened to me a couple of times over the past week or so. I, too, chalked it up to a wi-fi thingie.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I was having several problems with it last night as well. First all my posts in chat did a double post, chat was all super laggy on me, then when I tried to log out and log back in the whole thing seemingly disappeared for about 20-30 minutes >_<
                      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                      sigpic

Comment

Totally off-topic but.. Yorin, whenever I see your avatar, I see a howling wolf. When it's small on the screen, I always see the wolf and think, 'oh, that's Yorin'.. but.. it's not a wolf at all (sorry if I have told you this before, I'm feeling a little deja vousish as I write). It's soo weird.

Anyway. Is everyone having this issue using Chrome? Just it's fine on my phone and seemed okay on the laptop at work. I've had no trouble today, but yesterday it was happening pretty often.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          There is definitely something going on,I noticed after the blank page a decided lag in the site coming back up. This was not present with other sites like google news or others. Something is effecting the connection between the user and the site.

- - - Updated - - -

I did a search for godaddy and found this from there site.

I think this post is about 4 days old.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking perhaps this is a problem with Godaddy. see this link'

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/godaddy.com.html
                          This place is hosted on godaddy? Great. I'd definitely expect more downtimes and possible antivirus alerts.
                          Have heard nothing but horror stories from sites hosted by them.
                          Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
                            This place is hosted on godaddy? Great. I'd definitely expect more downtimes and possible antivirus alerts.
                            Have heard nothing but horror stories from sites hosted by them.

Surprisingly perhaps, we've had very few problems.

Personally, I think people have what I call "apartment complex" and just like to complain--You know, how when you read apartment reviews, they all suck like they are the worst apartments ever...but when you live in that same apartment, its really no better or worse than your average apartment?
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I had this same issue, but it wasn't working for like half an hour (then I gave up) and it wouldn't work in IE or Chrome.
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment