I wanted to use Dark Cyan but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to use Dark Cyan but...

I wanted to use dark Cyan as my color theme but the drop down box text is the same as the box. Both are black. Could anyone fix this, please? That would make me a very happy camper. Thanks!:=):

Re: I wanted to use Dark Cyan but...

Not a problem! Thanks for letting us know, I'll try to get to it later this evening.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, this might take longer than I thought...not sure how to fix it, but I see what the problem is...
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Ok thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe it's Dryad but every apstrophe and other punctuation shows up with &'s 3's 9's, and all sorts of weird stuff.

Comment

Ok thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe it's Dryad but every apstrophe and other punctuation shows up with &'s 3's 9's, and all sorts of weird stuff.
          If the posts you're looking at are really old that's from a software change that happened a few years ago
          Circe

Comment

I had to remove the Robotic Dark Cyan theme. I may attempt to re-add it but it had some serious glitches which I was unaware until now, when I was looking into the situation. I know that it worked perfectly when I installed it, but software revisions may have tweaked it and changed things. There doesn't appear to be a supported theme for the current vBulletin version that we are running. Until I find an updated Dark Cyan theme, or a suitable substitute for the theme, I have removed it from the available options.

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
            If the posts you're looking at are really old that's from a software change that happened a few years ago
            Corvus is correct. Check the posting date for these threads. If they are around or before February 2011, then they were from the previous forum software (SMF). We migrated the forum to vBulletin around that time. The coding is not the same and the SMF to vBulletin translation didn't catch everything, so posts from pre-vBulletin also won't show up in any forum searches.

It's a small inconvenience we were willing to accept given than the current software had more options that we were looking for, compared to what SMF was offering at the time.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
            X