The Mythic Tarot up for grabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mythic Tarot up for grabs

So...I started going through my stuff today for things to get rid of. I have to somehow take a three bedroom house worth of stuff and make it a van + tiny trailer worth of stuff.

This is one thing I'm willing to give up. It's a tarot deck based off the grecian myths...

I've had this tarot deck since I was a teenager. It's well loved, but in good condition, and it comes with a small book to describe what each card means, with an example Celtic Cross spread at the back of the book. It also comes with a black cloth that has the outline for the Celtic Cross spread on it, which is also well loved (read: there's some spilled candle wax in places).

I want it to go to a good home, and I'm willing to part with it for the cost of shipping (which, I think will be $5-10, but definitely not more than $10).

So yeah. If you want it, it's yours.

Mostly art.

Re: The Mythic Tarot up for grabs

No takers?

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised no one wants it.
      Circe

Comment

I'd be interested in the deck, if no one else is.
        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenia View Post
          I'd be interested in the deck, if no one else is.
          PM me your info, and I will ship it out tomorrow. I think shipping to you should be in the $7 range, but once I ship it, I'll get back to you with the cost and then we can paypal or email transfer, or something

Mostly art.

Comment

I would...but I have one already, lol!!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Oh darn, I only just saw this thread . I would have loved it.

Oh well, win some lose some. *shrugs*
              Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Working...
              X