Decoratin Your Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decoratin Your Temple

do you have any body modifications?? (tattoos, piercins, etc) how many, where are they?? are they significant to your religion or just in general?? is there anythin you would NEVER get done??

my mom had this whole discussion about how ppl nowadays decorated their 'temple' (yes shes christian) after i brought up some plans i have for more body art. she thinks your body is a temple to God and you should keep it clean and pure of graffiti lol. shes so cute sometimes ♥

to answer my own Qs, i have six piercins (3 in each ear) and 6 tats. i got all my tats in a short time span when i was goin through a hard time in my life (and had $) and piercins were just to wear earrins when i was little. this whole thing came up when i was lookin for ear stretchin tapers and plugs, but after discussin it with my bf, and him and my mom actually agreein (i was SHOCKED!!!), i decided to put that off and get snake bites instead. i use to have my belly button pierced, but that was a DIY project when i was 16 and fueled on adrenaline and defiance of an ex (dick) so it wasnt in there far enough and scarred up; i think too badly to redo professionally. none of my tats or piercins are of religious importance or to show my (lack of) faith; only important to me. the only things that make me squirm when i think about it is gettin my tongue, nips, and whohaw pierced. i even just nervously giggled puttin that down lol. so, what about you?? i also like to dye my hair randomly and of random colours
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0528111208.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	356000Click image for larger version

Name:	0604112037.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	356001Click image for larger version

Name:	0618111840_01.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	356002Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_00007 (2).jpg
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	356003Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo03271732.jpg
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	356004Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo04161441_1.jpg
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	356005

Re: Decoratin Your Temple

see here: http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...s-and-Body-Mod
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

hahaha didnt see that one, still too new D

Comment

I have general body piercings such as multiple earing and belly button etc. More of my body is tattooed than not these days. I have a full back piece with a Hermetic cross and the Bohemian Grove Owl. My left arm sleeve has a Baphomet/Faunus/Pan, traditional Japanese Unicorn (where they originally came from), Ares - God of War and Karni Mata (Indian Goddess) who is a mystic incarnation of Durga, a goddess of power and victory. My leg is a work of Picasso reproductions of his more pagan/mystic works such as the Minotaur he is famous for drawing. My neck has triple goddess cherries in a circular fashion and I am about to start on the other side of my neck and the middle too... still not too sure what I will be doing with my neck tattoos yet. I start work on my other sleeve soon and it will be all traditional Dievturi sacred geometry, Gods and Goddesses as that is my families pagan path (and mine too, of course). I would like tattoo some of the Goetia on my body somewhere, sometime too.
        My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

I finally got around to posting some pics of my ink in my photos albums but I am not sure how to post the pics here.
          My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Pierced lip for Ganesha, ivy on my ankle for Dionysos (needs work), Phedre's marque on my back (needs to be covered with something else) with "Love As Thou Wilt" beneath it, and on my thigh a quote from my favorite movie: "Nothing on Earth is more sacred to me than this: making life and love."
            There's a lot I want done, but it's just a cash issue.

Comment

I keep in thoughts finding this years ago and looking for to make it into a human tattoo designs. But I would take out aspects like the plant flowers and put personal aspects in it." outstanding idea!

Comment

Working...
              X