Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a little bit of help (energy)

hey.
    I am sure you have seen me around.... or maybe not.
    I have not been active this past week as i have been flat out with work. I am hoping to be more active from here on.
    I am currently doing the Celtic rede. i am having trouble understanding it. however that is not the problem.
    I have a big issue with confidence- mainly with my weight. I feel like I am running out of motivation with work and time to do other activities to eat among other things.
    i hope to study more in the future.
    Would it be alright if i was to ask for a Prayer/Spell to be thrown my way?
    things are hard for me. I need an end to my weight loss journey as it is wearing my patience thin. and also a vision (optimism) to improve my life.
    thank you for reading.

PS i am not asking you to solve my problems i am asking for Guidance.
    Be blessed.

Re: Need a little bit of help (energy)

I struggle with my weight too. I'm not fat, just about 8 kg more than I should be and *everyone* says " you're not fat".... Bitches, I am.

Weight loss spells are fine, just make sure *you* change. The universe ain't gonna help you if you don't help yourself. Use the spell, but get a gym membership, or walk the dogs.

Im sure you know, but things aren't just given to you.
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

"pray to the gods, but row away from the rocks." - something that I was told, but have not been able to confirm, was a Native American proverb. (honestly, I kinda doubt it... but, solid advice, anyway)

Personally, I know what it is to fight weight. I LOVE to eat. And I LOVE to eat calorie dense foods (because we humans evolved that way). At one point, I weighed 260lbs. My personal response to my weight issue was vanity. It won't work for everyone... but I HATE not being able to see my abs... currently, I've slacked, I'm at about 215. I look OK, but at 200, I look AWESOME.

Personally, it is a constant flux, back and forth between satisfying my love of food, and satisfying my vanity.

(for me, anyway) it is all about setting priorities... when I prioritize my vanity, I eat less and work out more. When I prioritize my love of food, I eat more... then I get depressed, then I work out less.

I wish I could say, "don't worry about weight" or "don't worry about looks" or "don't worry about [insert trivial shit here]"... I wish I could advise you to worry about your health first... but that would be dishonest. It is vanity that drives me.

Find your motivation.

Find what works for you. We can offer all the kind words and thoughts that we want... but, ultimately calories in vs. calories burned are what determine weight gain/loss.

I wish you the best. And I hope you find what works for you.
      Last edited by ThorsSon; 29 Aug 2013, 21:25.
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

thank you all for your posts.
        i have lost weight from 112kg down to 84-86kg i would like to lose 10 more. sure exercising would help, i wish i could do more. but i cant. my love for food is great. but my love for exercise isnt.

Comment

Kids at school askede if I was pregnant - I said yes, with a cheese baby... That's what hppens when you et a cheese platter for dinner...
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment