This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Patron God(dess)

My goddess first came to me in a dream almost ten years ago. Bast appeared to me then Sekhment appeared as well however i was frighten and awed i was unfamilar with the goddess at the time. For the longest time i was not drawn to any god as of late i feel a connection with some celtic deities Ogma, Brigid. I find the greek stories fasinating and i can recall many but i dont feel any connection to them.

Comment

I connect to three pantheons: Egyptian, Norse and Celtic. I am a [hard]polytheist Pagan. My Patron God is Set. He was showing up in my dreams a lot and I felt like I was being thwapped. I also honor Anubis. He is the God that I had a connection with and was my favorite even before I became a Pagan. Although the Celtic Goddess Morrigan isn't my patron, I am drawn and feel a calling to her.
      -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Well my head deity is Satan but bellow him is Isis from Egypt I've always had a connection with her and she's the deity I work with the most and my male deity or god is Odin from Norse culture I felt a connection to him cause he's a god of wisdom . Me being a theistic satanist and a wiccan I have put my deitys that fit the theological aspects of both religions , for example wiccans believe in the all and my all is Satan then they believe in a god and goddess Odin and Isis for me and then they choose a pantheon mine happens to be demons.
        Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Whether or not she'd consider herself my patron (matron?) Goddess I don't know, but it's the Cailleach. I always thought I'd connect with someone from the Greek pantheon as I've loved Greek mythology since I was a girl. Celtic mythology seemed inaccessible for the longest time. But I never found my way until I looked closer to home, at the Scottish landscape and at local gods.

The Cailleach has many names and many stories. She's the Goddess of Winter, the mother of the Scottish Gods and Goddesses, the creator of the landscape. Again and again I'm drawn to her. And with her comes Bride (Brigit), the Goddess of Summer. They're very much a pair, their names woven throughout the land.

Comment

Working...
          X