Mending friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mending friendship

Earlier this year I met the most lovely lady in my life. When I first found out she was into witchcraft I was a little cautious, I just hadn't met too many people like that, but I quickly accepted it, learned to love her for who she is and to forget societies stereotypes.

Alot has happened, we're apart now and things feel so hopeless. I tried to hard to please her and to win her back and now it looks like she may never speak to me again. Im so scared and hurt and theres nothing I can do.

Im not religious in anyway. When I was a kid I was raised a Christian but I reject those beliefs now because to me it doesn't seem believable and I feel like I would have never come to those beliefs on my own.

I love this girl so much, I want to be a part of her life. I don't even care about being in an intimate relationship right now. I just want my friendship back.

I've tried praying the Christian god before but, just, nothing has ever worked out with that before. I'm willing to pray to her gods, can I have some help, I don't know how to do this.

I'm looking up spells too, but Im really broke and I don't have the money for the materials this week. Are there some simple spells I can perform? I don't want to use love spells, I just want something to mend our friendship. She's really spiritual, I know if she sees me in her dreams she'll care.

Thanks in advance, this is so important to me

Re: Mending friendship

If anyone can pray or anything on behalf on top of my own efforts, I would appreciate it too

Comment

Have you given her some time (a few weeks or months) so she may collect her thoughts and make some sense of what has happened? Spells are lovely and sometimes powerful but free will is more powerful and we cannot force someone to love us or be our friend or even like us. Close personal connections take time and when there is some form of damage from a fallout, the time required may be a little longer. The blessing you have is that your caring for her appears so powerful that your energetic intent would be far more powerful than any spell you could Google or find on his forum. You have a sincere will for a loving connection with this person and that is magic of the highest form.

Having said all that, if you wish to sweeten the energy between you with a spell, I would suggest placing items of love and caring around your area of sleep and where you eat. Who we lay down with each day and who we nourish each day is always someone we care about and wish the best for. Placing candle of pink and/or green (colors of love and the heart) and lighting them (never leave unattended) will keep the flame of passion burning in your heart which keeps the intent for a happy outcome ignited within you. Other items you can place, could be a pair of wine glasses representing coupling and the powerful element of water (female/goddess/emotions), also a piece of oak either carved or raw to represent wisdom being brought into the matter at hand, a rose representing the gift of love and the unfolding of beauty and creation, a favorite poem or song played or lyrics written on paper that reminds you of why this person is so important to you. There is no rules to magic, it is very personal and what you incorporate into your magic must resonate with your visions for a positive outcome.
      My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Yes. I just kinda rushed things too much and didn't leave her alone. I tried too hard to fix things, I thought if I kept trying to talk to her that we could figure it out, but I realize now that I should have given her space and Im so scared it's too late. I feel like she hates me, I just don't know. Im so broken. I just don't know

Comment

Originally posted by vashkey View Post
          Yes. I just kinda rushed things too much and didn't leave her alone. I tried too hard to fix things, I thought if I kept trying to talk to her that we could figure it out, but I realize now that I should have given her space and Im so scared it's too late. I feel like she hates me, I just don't know. Im so broken. I just don't know
          Perhaps you need to fix yourself before you can fix this relationship. If you are so broken, why take that to her and expect that she will put you back together? Just a thought. I wish for you peace and focus. Your pain is so apparent, just a good nights sleep would do you good.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I do need to fix myself. Im just not sure how. And I mean, how will I know what's qualified as fixed. And Im still scared that even then she wont want anything to do with me. She's really important to me, I want to be part of her life. I really don't want to give up hope, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
              I would suggest placing items of love and caring around your area of sleep and where you eat.
              Would a shirt she gave me be a good choice?

Comment

The big problem is that you don't have any money, we don't know what was the cause of your separation but what I know, your being broke has made the situation worse. Its better you start by getting a job because even though she is practicing witchcraft, she also need responsible person too. You may find that maybe you don't even need a spell but that source of cash.
                No sig for you.

Comment

Originally posted by vashkey View Post
                  First thing's first. Have you apologized to her? If not, apologize and let her know you value her friendship, even if she doesn't want a relationship. Yes, it may mean putting yourself in the dreaded 'Friendzone', but honestly it's not a terrible place to be. People forget that friendships are valuable, necessary and healthy.

If you're sincere, it can mean so much to a person. It also puts the ball back in her court.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                  X