Natural Healer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural Healer??

Ok, um, I'm new here. I have a rather odd question I hope you all can help me with.

I have been told by several people that I am a "natural healer". Then I found out the my great grandmother was a healer and my great uncle was a healer (a christian minister who did "laying on of hands" type of healing. Only real, not the silliness you see on tv). So apparently it runs in my family and has been passed down to me (according to family members). I would like to fine tune this ability and delve more into it if possible. So here is the question (finally). Does anyone know any good websites to visit or books to read that deal with healing by energy transference, laying on of hands, etc? I am looking for more info if at all possible. Also I would like some good info on how to create a good, strong psychic shield, because I am extremely sensitive to other peoples energy and would like a way to block some of it out if at all possible.

Re: Natural Healer??

To my mind saying someone is a "natural healer" is like saying someone is a "natural gymnast". This means there is some innate ability that would make pursuing such easier for them than someone who didn't have such a natural talent. And you might be able to grasp the concepts involved very quickly. But at the end of the day, it's still going to come down to dedication and practice.

Looking to the traditions of your family is a good place to start. But if you decide that those traditions down fit you, there are PLENTY of healing paths out there to look at. I use Taoist meditation and Pranic Healing, myself. As well as Runes.

So, given my background, here are my recommendations. These are NOT the only one's out there.

Any of Mantac Chia's books will help you figure out energy work and meditation.
    For Pranic Healing, look for Choa Kok Sui's books. However, do a google search for a Pranic Healing Introduction course in your town. These are often free or by donation and will gives you the basics.

If you want to learn the runes, I have a 25 Day Rune Course. It's self study. However this will NOT tell you how to use them for healing, that is advanced stuff and I really recommend you hold off on that until you have a seriously solid understanding of the runes and their energies.

As for shielding, I have some blog exercises for those. But PLEASE start with Grounding and Centering BEFORE you move on to Shielding.
    "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Thanks. Grounding and centering is no issue. Any time I have put a shield up it has taken more energy out of me than I would have liked. Maybe I'm putting more into it then needed. *shrugs* I dont know. Thank you for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshade1984 View Post
        Thanks. Grounding and centering is no issue. Any time I have put a shield up it has taken more energy out of me than I would have liked. Maybe I'm putting more into it then needed. *shrugs* I dont know. Thank you for the info.
        Are you grounding and centring BEFORE shielding? The three go together. If your shield is your energetic house, then your Ground in your foundation and your Center is your stud beams. Without those, you won't have much of a house and what you do have will come crashing down with very little effort.
        "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

If you are natural healer like they say, you must be able to heal even right now. A natural healer does not need all that practice or reading and book, let me ask you so far what the signs you see in your life to back up that claim?
          No sig for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshade1984 View Post
            Ok, um, I'm new here. I have a rather odd question I hope you all can help me with.

I have been told by several people that I am a "natural healer". Then I found out the my great grandmother was a healer and my great uncle was a healer (a christian minister who did "laying on of hands" type of healing. Only real, not the silliness you see on tv). So apparently it runs in my family and has been passed down to me (according to family members). I would like to fine tune this ability and delve more into it if possible. So here is the question (finally). Does anyone know any good websites to visit or books to read that deal with healing by energy transference, laying on of hands, etc? I am looking for more info if at all possible. Also I would like some good info on how to create a good, strong psychic shield, because I am extremely sensitive to other peoples energy and would like a way to block some of it out if at all possible.
            The one book that springs to mind for me is one titled THE THERAPEUDIC TOUCH http://www.amazon.com/The-Therapeuti.../dp/067176537X another aspect you might consider is Rekei or Chakra healing methods. There are a number of books and sites dealing with Therapeutic Touch or TT but I can't say how they relate to the book I referenced though its been some time since I last read that book.

As far as being a natural healer I would say one might have a gift towards healing arts but even Mozart had to practice his gift to be the master. To have simply means it comes easier to you than others but to master it takes more than just a natural affinity for it.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
            X