This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hedge/Nature/Green Traditions

Happy Lammas (south) and Imbolc (north) to all who are celebrating this fabulous time of year.

My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

What about our native bees, who are being overtaking by foreign breeds because we keep planting European cottage plants?

Just a thought. Because they are the ones who need saving, and they are generally better served by planting natives endemic to your area.

Comment

Hold on tight! Only a few days left until the end of Mercury Retrograde.

Comment

Please excuse my absence as I have had a lot of family personal life situations to tend to (all positive and good). Bless x

Comment

Working...
            X