This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your progression?

Catholic--> Science of Mind--> Wicca--> Eclectic--> Celtic Reconstructionist--> Eclectic--> Asatru--> Pick-N-Mix

I've found that I have a hard time sticking to any one thing. Might as well embrace it.
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I was raised a Congregationalist. When I was 13, I dabbled in some general paganism (but never settled on anything too specific). By the time, I hit my late teens, I had become a somewhat militant atheist, and over the past five years, I found myself as a Spiritual Agnostic.

Comment

I like that definition. "A spiritual agnostic" it has a nice feel of openness to the spiritual without a deity necessarily involved. The mind is open and the spirit is active.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I appreciate that. I stumbled across the term several years ago when I was going through some tough times. I wish I could take credit for it, but there do seem to be others out there who believe the same. It tends to de-emphasize the concept of divinity in regards to one's own actions. "It matters not what you believe in. It matters what you do." The universe is so vast and full of uncertainties. The myriad of different faiths is astounding, and I would never wish to judge or criticize another's beliefs. I love hearing about how others view the world.

Comment

Working...
          X