This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your progression?

From day one I was brain washed into Lutheranism - I started questioning what I truly believed and decided to go off on my own and go into a different type of christianity (non-denominational) - questioned my faither further and experienced spiritual death - questioned more and started looking for answers and accepting answers and became agnostic - and here I am today dabbling in Wicca and wondering about druidry.

Comment

Weak Southern Baptist -> Wiccan -> Agnostic -> Wiccan -> Agnostic -> Wiccan -> Theistic Satanist -> Agnostic -> Christian -> Agnostic -> Atheist -> Christian -> Eclectic Pagan -> Luciferian -> Atheist -> Luciferian

Comment

Pseudo-christian -> atheism -> hermeticism -> alchemy -> weird atheist who is interested in magical philosophy and history.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Herbalist -> Gardenerian Wiccan -> Druidry -> Shaman -> Atheist -> Atheistic Satanist -> Spirutalist -> Shadow Shaman

Comment

Agnostic -> Wicca -> Alchemy -> Eclectic Wicca with Ceremonial Magic and Alchemy Roots

Yeah, not that interesting. Pretty simple what happened. xD

Comment

Apostolic Christian -> Agnostic -> Wiccan -> Eclectic Pagan.

Comment

Non-Believer -- Secular Pagan -- Christian -- Spiritual Limbo (haha) -- Spiritual Agnostic

Comment

Christian (protestant) --> studying Wicca --> studying Druidry --> polytheistic pagan (following Irish pantheon) --> studying Celtic Recon --> pantheist pagan

Comment

I guess I'll reply to this, but pretty boring...
                    Christian (Catholic)=> Christian (Less Catholic then before?)
                    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Raised Scientologist on mothers side and moderate Jodo Shin Shu (Pure Land) Buddhism on fathers side by grandparents (funerals and festivals mainly) --> Necromancer (not by choice) --> Martial Artist Agnostic (remains throughout for the most part) --> Theistic Satanist --> Demonologist and Angelogist (seeing the other realms once again...) --> Street Punk --> Philosophical Satanist --> Dharma Punk / Wiccan Punk --> New Thought/Science of Mind (still a punk) --> Lost and lonely --> Occultist/ Chaos Magician --> Agnostic Skeptic (self study in quantum physics, psychology and NLP) --> Psychic Vampire --> Philosophical Satanist/Theistic Luciferian --> Eclectic/Chaos Pagan and animist (all things have potential for spirit and consciousness, but I do not believe in one almighty divine source just remnants of what could be an ancient spiritual heritage).

Comment

atheist --> satanist (drove me insane)--> philosophy --> spiritual satanist (went more crazy)--> aquarian --> Enkism --> insanity --> atheist --> and then pagan + philosophy, and i think I am going to keep it this way.

Comment

A bit of an update.

Catholic-Christian (NonDenominational)-Catholic-Agnostic-Pagan-Catholic Apologist- Pagan-Pagan with growing interest in Wicca, Druidry and Shamanism.

Comment

Orthodox Christian- Agnostic- Agnostic Atheist- Spiritual Agnostic Atheist- Spiritual NeoPagan Agnostic

Comment

Raised as a muslim, 'mainstream' sunni. Fell in love with Christianity while studying the Gospel of Luke at school. Fell head over heels with Zen Buddhism at uni. Zen still informs a lot of who and how I am massively....but more and more these days it's the Hellenistic/Near East divinities which seem to resonate most strongly with me....

Comment

Protestant Christian (pentecostal -> Alliance) -> Celtic Shamanic pagan? I became a Christian because my parents did when I was around 7. But I've always been deeply drawn to paganism in general and Celtic practices and deities in particular. It's just that I've finally decided it's not, in fact, evil to think that way.
                                My Tumblr
                                My Webcomic
                                My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X