This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workouts

Anyone have any good workouts? I'm looking for arm and chest mostly, but feel free to post anything you think is good.

Re: Workouts

Hmmm, just specific arm and chest I don't know, but if you look up the MMA TapouT XT program, that one will seriously kick you into shape. I was doing it for a while, but I had to stop because I was worried about how it was affecting my back with my scoliosis.

You don't really need a bunch of equipment, the only thing you need is space to do the routine and a resistance band (I'd suggest starting light)
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Yoga! Vinyasa (SP?) is particularly good if you want a nice sweat.
      Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Domiel View Post
        Yoga! Vinyasa (SP?) is particularly good if you want a nice sweat.
        I've heard yoga is very physically demanding. The dancer across the hall from takes it and he is always exhausted when he gets back lol.

Also, thanks for the suggestion Yorin! Looks pretty intense, can't wait to start on it.

Comment

I've just started Yoga. I do 10 minutes in the morning. You can get yoga program's for specific targeted areas. I currently have an app called "Daily Yoga" that I use.

In terms of other work outs, I have a series of apps called "Daily Ab/Arm/Butt etc workout"
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I have done it for a longtime and i guess this is what we all should do because if that is a part of our daily routine it can really be useful for any kinda activities ahead.Because that help us a lot in gaining strength and stamina which is the need.

Comment

I do curls, flies, and extensions, of 25lbs per arm, repeated to failure... then repeated to failure gain, until failure is 0 reps.... I do these every other evening while watching TV.

Generally, it is something like 50 curls, 30 flies and 40 extensions, followed by 45 curls, 25 flies and 35 extensions... so on and so forth, until I can not do even 1 of any of them.

My arms aren't huge, and they aren't extremely defined... but they are strong.
              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

There are so many workouts that are good for body like running,yoga,cycling and jumping rope. All these are best workouts for strength and fitness.

Comment

I've got multiple sets of 30 day challenges! Here you guys go, I totally almost forgot about them.

Here's the tumblr post where I put them all together: http://magicisintheart.tumblr.com/po...-but-damn-will

And then here's one that's all superhero themed 30 day challenges lol: http://magicisintheart.tumblr.com/po...anthephotogeek
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

Bumping this rather than starting a new thread.

I've been working out consistently for 6 weeks, along with a gradually improving diet. I cant say for sure if I've lost weight yet, but thats not my goal for this 2 months period, my goal is consistency, so I'm pretty happy atm. I've also gone off the booze for the full 2 month period too, which is good for my depression too.

I'm feeling really good. My workout ovet the week so far consists of 3.5 weights days.

Day 1 - chest and tris
                    Day 2 - legs and abs
                    Day 3 - back and bis
                    Day 4 - shoulders

I was doing one day of netball, which is now over, and on my half weights day I usually do some cardio, so thats was 1.5 cardio, totalling 5 days. Im trying to get to 6 days, so 2.5 cardio. But slow and steady.

Ive also been adding something every two weeks of this 2 month deal. My first 2 weeks was just, get to the gym. Second two weeks I started incorporating cardio acceleration. The last two weeks werent as consistent as I wouldve liked with weekends out etc, but for this final two weeks ive just started including drop sets.

Im feeling good, and the burn is motivating!
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment