They've finally made the suicide high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've finally made the suicide high

Pretty much everybody who gets involved with addicting highs knows that they aren't good for them, but the problem with addiction is that the addict stops caring about the future, and lives for RIGHT NOW.

Here's a new one -

Once injected, the drug causes damage to blood vessels and tissue that cause flesh to rot from the inside out. The horrific sores that some users develop resemble crocodile skin, which lends the street drug its name. The average life expectancy of a krokodil user is about three years, according to KSAZ.

I'm waiting for somebody to invent a high the kills on the very first try...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: They've finally made the suicide high

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

I'm waiting for somebody to invent a high the kills on the very first try...
    They wont do that they wouldnt make enough money off it

Comment

I had seen this on google news and the first thing that came to mind was "WHY???" This seems to me a crappy way to die if that is your intent,and from the pics it reminds me of Zombie makeup kind of thing.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Should I Google this, or will I be traumatized by the resulting photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
          Should I Google this, or will I be traumatized by the resulting photos?
          Don't do it! I did it, and I regret it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Welllll... the most I can say is that at least these users won't be a burden to anyone for very long.

I wish I could say this shocks me or surprises me, but it's just another example that human stupidity knows no bounds.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I managed to avoid most photos, thank goodness, but I checked it out and it's so much worse than you made it sound, Corbin.
              I learned that it makes your flesh literally fall off the bone.
              And that there are about a million Russians taking it, probably because it's cheaper than heroin. Which makes the most sense ever. Wow, I'm floored by the amount of common sense present in that decision.

Comment

Yeah - as if meth wasn't bad enough!

If you saw some of the pictures that I saw, what this stuff does is puke-worthy.

Two things come to mind:

1. The lives of the people who are willing to try this stuff must already be horrible beyond all imagining, else why do it?
                And
                2. Can you imagine the utter horror of being addicted (i.e. unable to stop using it) to something which literally causes the meat to rot off your bones?

And now, it's found it's way to the U.S.

Zombie apocalypse in process...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Actually from what I read the other night, a lot of people do die after their first dose. Shocker, right?

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

Two things come to mind:

1. The lives of the people who are willing to try this stuff must already be horrible beyond all imagining, else why do it?
                    And
                    2. Can you imagine the utter horror of being addicted (i.e. unable to stop using it) to something which literally causes the meat to rot off your bones?
                    Yeah, you'd have to hate yourself to do this. Humans come up with all kinds of colorful and creative ways to destroy themselves.

Comment

The irony is that the active ingredient, desomorphine, is no more toxic than any other opiate, it's the other ingredients (iodine I think I remember reading somewhere, among others) they use to convert the codeine into desomorphine without filtering the final solution, meaning they end up injecting these additional caustic chemicals into their blood stream or even worse, if they miss an injection, their muscles. Another toxic drug destroying lives that could easily be saved if we had a more enlightened attitude to drugs and addiction.

It's no coincidence that this stuff arose in Russia, where they have high rates of addiction and depression due to various social ills, high rates of poverty which puts safer drugs out of the reach of users and a strictly prohibitionist government which refuses to distribute clean needles or opioid replacement therapy to users.

There's been a fuss in the media lately about krokodil 'spreading' to the US lately, but that just seems like the media drumming something up for extra page hits to me. One of the key factors in the prevalence of krokodil in Russia is the easy availability of bulk quantities of cheap, over the counter codeine, which is a far more restricted drug in America. There's also more available and affordable heroin and other opioids within most areas thanks to the large demand and the proximity to Mexico.

Comment

Man... I'm not totally against all types of drugs, but you'd have to either be very desperate or very simple minded to use anything like this... -_-

Comment

That's horrible!!
                          I can't imagine a situation where that would be a choice you would make. There must be faster ways to kill yourself! x
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

So, it's the "additional ingredients" that cause harm....much like all the debate about vaccines is about mercury, and the issues with factory farm raised food is the hormones/antibiotics. If we would just leave things alone a bit more!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              So, it's the "additional ingredients" that cause harm....much like all the debate about vaccines is about mercury, and the issues with factory farm raised food is the hormones/antibiotics. If we would just leave things alone a bit more!!!!
                              Only in this case, it's not all rumor-mongering and arguing over the bio-viability of minute quantities. There is a definite problem with the solvents used to free up the codeine in the pills. The manufacturers of krokodil are using things like acetone, gasoline/kerosene, lighter fluid and plain ol' hydrochloric acid.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                              X