X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexy Ladies Thread

*hides the catnip*
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
      I wear babypink lippy thanks very much, and I'll have you know I'm a babe! X
      Just don't frost it. You aren't Katy Price for God's sake. That's what frosted pink lips look like. And if anyone tells you differently they are just flat out lying. Don't do it!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Horizons View Post
        I am beginning to think that I have vastly different taste in women than most people here. I'll post my top five favourite woman (as far as looks are concerned, anyway).

#5 - Michelle Trachtenberg

#4 - Mila Kunis

#3 - Rachel Bilson

#2 - Kristin Kreuk

And mai waifu, #1 - Samaire Armstrong

Short hair, long hair, dark hair; I think this woman is the most beautiful woman on the planet.
        so ironic .. I love all of these woman and they also happen to be a few of my favorite actresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Just don't frost it. You aren't Katy Price for God's sake. That's what frosted pink lips look like. And if anyone tells you differently they are just flat out lying. Don't do it!
          No frosting :P Just baby pink. And only baby pink lippy if I'm going with very little eye make-up or very neutral eye make-up.
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Formor WWE wrestler, Lita.
            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

You mean?
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

^ Yep. Though I've always preferred the way she looked in her standard ring gear (sleeveless shirt, fishnet shirt, and baggy pants).
                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Ugh. I'm not impressed. I like fit women as much as the next person, but she looks like hugging a piece of meat.
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Comment

Santana aka Naya Rivera

- - - Updated - - -

Veronika Zemanova

- - - Updated - - -

Amy Pond aka Karen Gillan

- - - Updated - - -

Snow White aka Lily Collins

- - - Updated - - -

All of the above.

- - - Updated - - -

Taylor Momsen

Comment

Ksenia Solo has the cutest ass in the world yet I can't seem to find a picture of her, taken from behind. *sadness* Her front is very nice too tho.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Avril Lavaigne

Fairuza Balk

Heidi Klum

Kristen Dunst

Alicia Silverstone

rose McGowan

amanda Seyfried

scarlett Johansson

and just for the hell of it Bridget Reagan

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

I have just discovered Virginia Hankin.

...wow...

virginia hankins armor.jpglady of the lake.jpgvirginia hankins.jpgpirate and the mermaid.jpg
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

she looks familiar but I cant place her.
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Laura Morante in Moliere.
                                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                                X