Justice for Puppy Doe:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice for Puppy Doe:

Not sure how many might have already seen this petition but feel it is one worth sharing. Please sign if you agree.

On August 31st 2013, a young, small, female dog named ‘Puppy Doe’ was found brutally tortured in a Quincy, Massachusetts park, and we were all left wondering who could let this happen to any animal. The dog’s injuries were so violent and severe that the only humane thing to do was to euthanize her. She had been starved, burned, stabbed, and limbs pulled from her joints in what’s been described as a “medieval’ style torture.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Re: Justice for Puppy Doe:

I shall gladly sign, wish I could do more than just that... but do what you can I guess.

Comment

Ouch that is horrifying. People should have more interest in getting justice for tortured or mutilated pets because a) it's the right thing to do, and b) people who do stuff like that are clearly psychopaths and need to stop before they start looking for bigger targets.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
        Not sure how many might have already seen this petition but feel it is one worth sharing. Please sign if you agree.

https://www.change.org/petitions/jus...e-against-pets
        By all that is good in this world I shall sign it.

Comment

Done! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I don't even *want* to know why someone would even consider doing such a thing...but I completely and utterly think that people like this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, as if they had done it to a person. And while I would prefer to see it happen just because its the right thing to do, I'm more than willing to point out that if you can do this to a dog (or a cat), its not all that far from doing it to a person.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              I don't even *want* to know why someone would even consider doing such a thing...but I completely and utterly think that people like this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, as if they had done it to a person. And while I would prefer to see it happen just because its the right thing to do, I'm more than willing to point out that if you can do this to a dog (or a cat), its not all that far from doing it to a person.
              Seconded. Signing. Poor puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                Yes, and many people go on to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                  Yes, and many people go on to do so.
                  I recall from my days loosely studying to be a profiler that many if not nearly all the killers progressed from animal cruelty and killing to humans. A lot of people also got a sense of revenge against their oppressors by inflicting pain upon animals who they saw as lessor than themselves.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                  X