Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: calming spell or anger diffusion spell?

Feb 2013
    Religion
    eclectic pagan, follower of Athena

calming spell or anger diffusion spell?

the tension in the house I'm living in is INCREDABLY HIGH. my roommates won't stop arguing. it's every night. and it's basically the same argument over and over again -_- there's just a lot of bad blood at my place right now, and I was hoping to find some sort of calmness or anger diffusion spell. something to maybe help, even a little bit. but I can't seem to find any :/

does anyone know a spell to diffuse anger? or could help me create my own? I'm kind of new to this stuff ><

thank you so much

Mar 2013
    Religion
    Christian, worships Yahweh and Jesus, but doesn't care if you don't.

Re: calming spell or anger diffusion spell?

I have 0% input on this topic, but I'm officially lurking here to wait for other people to answer this question to funnel this data to someone I know who wants it and is in a similar situation.

*sets chair down, gets drink*

Feb 2013
    Religion
    Old Customs
    Phrase
    Damn somebody's eyes

Projecting the rune Isa (pronounced ee-sa, means ice) has a cooling affect on hot situations.

Malflick, got any popcorn?
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance. And barbarianism must ultimately triumph.” - Robert E. Howard

Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Mar 2013
    Religion
    Christian, worships Yahweh and Jesus, but doesn't care if you don't.

Plenty! Share in the popcorn! I'll put some fresh kernals in the popper!

Sep 2013
    Religion
    Unsure of Religious "title"

You could always try a cleansing around the house while everyone is out...if everyone is out at once. That will at least help clear the negativity in the house and would help to diffuse some of the tension. I'm not sure of a specific spell but a good cleansing has always helped me in the past.

May 2013
    Religion
    Shamanic Practitioner & Green / Hedge Witch with Hellenic leanings
    Phrase
    Can't never did nothing till it tried!

Not knowing any of the specifics i'd suggest starting with an aroma regiment using oils or candles for their calming and soothing affect / effect. They can also aide in a purification / smudging application which further reduces stress and promotes calmness and relaxation. Personally I'd not use a spell in such a situation to much unfocused energy with a negative charge that potentially would become even more energized.

Jul 2013
    Religion
    Kemetic reconstructionist, I guess... Solitary. devotee of Djehuty and Bast
    Phrase
    Rawr

I don't know any spells, but I can only recommend to try to find a solution to the argument.
    Besides, if they are your roommates, can't you kick them out from the house?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Feb 2013
    Religion
    eclectic pagan, follower of Athena

basically, I'm looking for something in conjunction with trying to solve it verbally. to boost our peacekeeping a little. we're hoping to avoid kicking people out, but might end up having to
    I'll try cleansing me and my witch sister (I know it sounds dumb, but it's what we call each other lol. we're basically a 2 person mini-coven of people who are still trying to learn this stuff) are going to try a protection against negative energy spell as well in hopes of at the very least minimizing the effects of the arguments upon us so we can cope with them better
    thanks everyone!

May 2013
    Religion
    Shamanic Practitioner & Green / Hedge Witch with Hellenic leanings
    Phrase
    Can't never did nothing till it tried!

Quote Originally Posted by alternatingSelves View Post
    basically, I'm looking for something in conjunction with trying to solve it verbally. to boost our peacekeeping a little. we're hoping to avoid kicking people out, but might end up having to
    I'll try cleansing me and my witch sister (I know it sounds dumb, but it's what we call each other lol. we're basically a 2 person mini-coven of people who are still trying to learn this stuff) are going to try a protection against negative energy spell as well in hopes of at the very least minimizing the effects of the arguments upon us so we can cope with them better
    thanks everyone!
    I am curious considering that energy is neither negative nor positive until acted upon how are you going to protect against it? The room can be and probably will be energy neutral until a person comes into contact with it and charges it. As such your spell will not work in that the energy is modified by the presence of people, not by energy affecting the people who enter typically. Not unless it is a heavily negative place such as many mental hospitals or battlefields for instance.

Dec 2011
    Religion
    Modern Constructionist Germanic Heathen with Shamanic Tendencies
    Phrase
    You know what it takes, so do it.

I'm not nice. So keep that in mind.

Myself, if *I* couldn't get out of the situation (such as finding a new apartment) I'd do a working to get the roommates out. But I get the feeling you don't want to take either step so....why not a binding on the unwanted behaviour?
    "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche