This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with an entity and spirit

Today I found out that I will be helping a friend deal with a spirit (departed mother inlaw) and a hostile entity's that has been causing a good deal of trouble. I need your help in the form of prayers and also information on the best way to deal with the problem. The spirit I should have little trouble with as I have dealt with this before, the entity is something new. I've been given short notice on this part of the problem and need your input on how to best deal with this. It has done physical harm to the people that live in the house as well as maybe responsible for the death of a pet.
    Thank you all for any help in this matter.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Re: Dealing with an entity and spirit

I'm a firm believer in first establishing what manner of entity one is dealing with in a given situation - as there are obviously different varieties of entities and different reasons for their being "hostile", the resolution of such a situation would depend on a number of factors. What other information do you have about this "entity" other than the alleged harm that it has caused?

Comment

Unfortunitly I have very little to go on at this point. The only real information I have is the woman that lives there has been involved with paranormal investigation and that the entity first showed up around the time she started getting into that. This was about a year ago and has been getting worse as time goes on.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Ok, here is what I know so far about the entity. It seems to be present in the upper floor of the house where shadows have been seen moving. The man reported that he was attacked when he tried to confront it and this left a bad bruse on his forearm. This bruse soppesedly formed into what looked like a face but I have not seen the photos of it yet. The woman was also attacked by it and she said it felt like see was grabbed and squeezed untill it was very hard to breathe. There is also the smell of "raw sewage" that comes and goes at times.
        The pet(a cat)would go up stairs and have to be brought down only to go back up(ok I know that is typical cat)but soon started acting sick. The cat was in good health according to the vet but died anyway. I find this part kind of odd as animals are usually smart enough to stay away from things like that but this one was drawn to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if somehow a portal was left open or if this is something see brought home after one of her investigations.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
          Ok, here is what I know so far about the entity. It seems to be present in the upper floor of the house where shadows have been seen moving. The man reported that he was attacked when he tried to confront it and this left a bad bruse on his forearm. This bruse soppesedly formed into what looked like a face but I have not seen the photos of it yet. The woman was also attacked by it and she said it felt like see was grabbed and squeezed untill it was very hard to breathe. There is also the smell of "raw sewage" that comes and goes at times.
          The pet(a cat)would go up stairs and have to be brought down only to go back up(ok I know that is typical cat)but soon started acting sick. The cat was in good health according to the vet but died anyway. I find this part kind of odd as animals are usually smart enough to stay away from things like that but this one was drawn to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if somehow a portal was left open or if this is something see brought home after one of her investigations.
          You know I saw this recently on ghost hunters I think it was only the pet in that case was a dog. Hate to say it but my bs meter is going off on this one as it matches to nicely with tv hauntings and interference. Add a bit of physical attack and you got the next episode of things to make it a bit nicer. Couple in the fact this person is a supposed ghost hunter or paranormal researcher and it just smacks of playing. Simply to much TV in this one to my likes.

But good luck non the less.
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
            You know I saw this recently on ghost hunters I think it was only the pet in that case was a dog. Hate to say it but my bs meter is going off on this one as it matches to nicely with tv hauntings and interference. Add a bit of physical attack and you got the next episode of things to make it a bit nicer. Couple in the fact this person is a supposed ghost hunter or paranormal researcher and it just smacks of playing. Simply to much TV in this one to my likes.
            But good luck non the less
            Don't know much about this but my friend seems very convinced that bad things are happening there. I personally don't watch much TV myself. I've never met the people involved but a good number of people in the coven are also going to be there. As well as some very highly respected people in the Pagan community. So I doubt your BS meter is correct.

Sorry if I sound pissed off I'm not, just reads that way.

Comment

The worse haunted house I ever went to was created by the person them self and their desire to have or find something supernatural. If this person is a paranormal researcher and they brought something home with them then it says a lot about them as a researcher. It to my perspective also says a lot about manifesting their own beliefs and expectations.

As far as respected that depends upon where the community is and just how truly open it is. Some of the greatest HP or HPS I've encountered stood there with their copy of To Ride A Silver Broomstick under their arms as they advised. They to were highly respected within the community as it were.

But I'll still go with my experience and bs meter it's never failed me yet and i'm 54 years of age and have been on this path since about the age of 6.

Comment

Age has little to do with it, but if you want to toss numbers around I'm 56 and I'm by no means new to this. I don't know of any 6 year olds that it can be truly said " Are on the path" at that age. I'm looking for help not a pissing contest.

My B.S. meter just pegged and the needle bent.
                Last edited by Monk; 14 Oct 2013, 08:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  Age has little to do with it, but if you want to toss numbers around I'm 56 and I'm by no means new to this. I don't know of any 6 year olds that it can be truly said " Are on the path" at that age. I'm looking for help not a pissing contest.

My B.S. meter just pegged and the needle bent.
                  Probably should have done that when your friend and coven decided to do a banishing and crossing. Though have to admit covens and pagans typically have little to do with paranormal groups or activities. As far as 6 year olds try family trads they work wonders in what is taught from a young age.

Comment

Forgot to say thank you Torey. I'm intending to find out as much as I can. Hopefully when I get there today I can fill in many of the blanks. I don't normaly get involved with this type of stuff but when someone ask for help I try to do my best to help out.

Comment

Per request, this topic has been locked.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                      X