This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Energy work

Hello Gleb and welcome to the wonderful world of energy work.

I've been working with energy on and off for a long time and I would be glad to give you any advice I can..the best being as above, not every way is the right way, try and try again until you find what works for you.

That feeling of a barrier or negative force that you are talking about could be a few different things but I often try to think of it like a magnet while it is an opposite force it is not necessarily 'negative' just opposite. You could also be running into a mental construct block..we consider walls as solid and we interact with them for most of our lives thinking of solids as...solid so there's that as well.

Now with the heat energy you are talking about, yes there is a cold energy as well..there are all sorts you can work with and a whole host of methods to harness and direct these various energy forms..Prayer, Magic, Reiki, Chi gung, laying of hands, etc...but this is also how I choose to define it as I believe we are all tapping into the same mechanism.

Energy work is a tremendous tool for not only health but spiritual wellness as well but keep in mind that the more you work with it the more sensitive you will become and it's through this increased sensitivity where you start getting into techniques for 'shielding'.

But as above set some goals, figure out what you want to accomplish and build a method that works for you...oh and ask lots of questions. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by okoserce View Post
      Hello Gleb and welcome to the wonderful world of energy work.

I've been working with energy on and off for a long time and I would be glad to give you any advice I can..the best being as above, not every way is the right way, try and try again until you find what works for you.

That feeling of a barrier or negative force that you are talking about could be a few different things but I often try to think of it like a magnet while it is an opposite force it is not necessarily 'negative' just opposite. You could also be running into a mental construct block..we consider walls as solid and we interact with them for most of our lives thinking of solids as...solid so there's that as well.

Now with the heat energy you are talking about, yes there is a cold energy as well..there are all sorts you can work with and a whole host of methods to harness and direct these various energy forms..Prayer, Magic, Reiki, Chi gung, laying of hands, etc...but this is also how I choose to define it as I believe we are all tapping into the same mechanism.

Energy work is a tremendous tool for not only health but spiritual wellness as well but keep in mind that the more you work with it the more sensitive you will become and it's through this increased sensitivity where you start getting into techniques for 'shielding'.

But as above set some goals, figure out what you want to accomplish and build a method that works for you...oh and ask lots of questions. ^_^
      Thanks very much, Okoserce! I'll try.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        When I think about it, I wonder what happens after making a huge amount of energy at once. One of the options is being totally exhausted.
        I hope it doesn't go beyond that.
        I hope it does not annoy anyone that I bumped this thread, but I have had an experience of being completely exhausted after using a lot of this type of energy. I was working at a warehouse and would often practice taking in energy and visualization to help relieve my boredom haha. The particular time I am speaking of I imagined creating a ball of white light in my dantian and pushed it to all four walls of the building, and imagined all negative energy being pushed away. I kept this up for 15-20 minutes or so, I am not totally sure. A couple of my coworkers would pass by me at certain times and give me really pleasant looks. Now that could be totally coincidence, but after my shift I was drained and extremely tired. The rest of the day I spent in bed resting. Never attempted that again but was an interesting experience.

Comment

Originally posted by svartleg View Post
          I hope it does not annoy anyone that I bumped this thread, but I have had an experience of being completely exhausted after using a lot of this type of energy. I was working at a warehouse and would often practice taking in energy and visualization to help relieve my boredom haha. The particular time I am speaking of I imagined creating a ball of white light in my dantian and pushed it to all four walls of the building, and imagined all negative energy being pushed away. I kept this up for 15-20 minutes or so, I am not totally sure. A couple of my coworkers would pass by me at certain times and give me really pleasant looks. Now that could be totally coincidence, but after my shift I was drained and extremely tired. The rest of the day I spent in bed resting. Never attempted that again but was an interesting experience.
          Don't worry, that's why threads exist - to share knowledge, experience, thoughts. You don't annoy anyone.
          It makes sense, especially when considering that everyone of use has limited energy stacks.

Thank you for sharing.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Good to know haha. I can be a bit socially anxious about such things. I started reading a Qigong book someone posted in the other energy work thread and had some good results with that so far. First time I did a meditation from it I had a strong tingling at the top of my skull that lasted the whole day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              I know that there are different kinds of energy. Mine is used more for healing and is warm. Is there cold energy? Something that is opposite to the one I use.
              For what it's worth, I think that energy is just energy, you interpret your perception of it as warm or cold because your mind has to find metaphors in order to manipulate it. I suspect that the warmth describes your intention.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                For what it's worth, I think that energy is just energy, you interpret your perception of it as warm or cold because your mind has to find metaphors in order to manipulate it. I suspect that the warmth describes your intention.
                You are right here. But it's also felt in the same way as it is described.

Comment

Working...
                X