X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lego

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    Oh and as it's already been mentioned.. the lego movie is AMAZING! I only went once, but I can totally understand why someone would go twice!
    heck yeah.

I will be buying the BluRay when it comes out.
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Built a new truck today. Mercedes Actros

Comment

Built a second Actros... gotta throw some love to the Euro trucks.

Comment

Those are pretty awesome !
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

They are, indeed!

Comment

Managed to find the first Lego I ever got:
              BrickLink® is the world's largest online marketplace to buy and sell LEGO® parts, Minifigures and sets, both new or used. Search the complete LEGO catalog & create your own BrickLink store.

:^^:

Comment

Just realized that I forgot my token "coin for scale" pic for the Actros models: Click here to rectify.

Originally posted by Hekla View Post
                Managed to find the first Lego I ever got:
                BrickLink® is the world's largest online marketplace to buy and sell LEGO® parts, Minifigures and sets, both new or used. Search the complete LEGO catalog & create your own BrickLink store.

:^^:
                I told you BrickLink was my friend... now I see it is your friend, too.

Comment

Probably my best friend in regards to Lego.

That's also the guy that lost his head under the stove, and the poor thing got vacuumed up. And then the cyborg I mentioned took his body.

Comment

A friend of mine has a computer game where there are tens of Marvels heroes made of lego.
                    And you can either go to the story mode and get different heroes every time, or go to the free play mode where you can choose any character you want.
                    Mine was the Goblin.
                    *Throwing grenades everywhere!!*
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I went up to San Antonio this weekend. Decided to drop by the Lego Store. While talking to one of the employees, and mentioning that I was in from out-of-town, he asked if I was in town for Brick Fiesta.

I said that I wasn't... but now I am.

So... I happened upon a Lego convention all by accident, and it made me very happy.

Pics can be found here

Comment

I love that you took 145 photos at Brick Fiesta

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                          I love that you took 145 photos at Brick Fiesta
                          oh... those are just the ones I posted on Google Plus.. there are more.

granted, the ones I didn't post were even blurrier than the ones that made the cut (there are some pretty blurry pics that I wen ahead and posted), since I didn't have time to really get good shots...as I posted in the rants... that is because I was only there for an hour and a half

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand... and this was commented on by my friend... the moment I walked into the convention hall, my face lit up... I felt like a kid visiting Disney World... There was a magical feeling that washed over me as I walked through those doors and saw all of the amazing creations on display.

Comment

Working...
                          X