X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer for Friend

Hi everyone.

I have a friend who suffers from Cystic Fibrosis and lately she's been sick. A lot. I'm not talking about the occasional cold sick, I'm talking three weeks in the hospital, sufficient weight loss, being out of breath going from her couch to the front door kind of sick. Another side affect to this is constant pain since she coughs so hard, she has fractured ribs. I'm really worried about her and was hoping that perhaps anyone who reads this could give the gods and goddesses a shout and ask them to help her?

I also wanted to ask if there's a special prayer I could recite to help her, if not physically, at the very least spiritually.

Thanks!

D.

P.S. I think she's Wiccan. I know she has an alter in her room.
    P.P.S I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Re: Prayer for Friend

Hi there,

You didn't post this in the wrong forum, but traditionally here at Pagan Forum, we prefer you introduce yourself in the Introductions section, prior to making other posts, and especially prior to asking for help. We're a friendly bunch here (for the most part), but asking blindly for prayers is considered a little rude.

Go introduce yourself. And hopefully your friend gets better.

Mostly art.

Comment

I hope your friend gets better. I'll be praying.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Yes, prayer works more than the medicine.

Comment

Working...
        X