Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling drawn to the Moon.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Shinto
    Phrase
    The first and surest means to enter into communion with the Divine is sincerity.

Re: Feeling drawn to the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljubezen View Post
    This is one of my favorite 'magic' books that I've actually kept around for several years. Might be something you'd like to look at.

http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Magick-Re...rds=moon+magic
    Thank you for the link!

I would like to make an update to this thread now.

Last night was rather odd. I won't be seeing the Moon for a while as it rises later and later. However, I had one of my first forays into meditation at about 12:30 AM today.

My aloe vera plant had a leaf coming off (don't worry, it's fine and growing well!) so, deciding not to be wasteful, I opened the leaf up and ate the gel once it was off the plant. Eating it made me feel really weird. Not in a sentimental sense, but in a physical sense.

I then went outside and laid down beneath my two pine trees, visualizing a circle. It had been raining earlier, but there were stars out. It seemed kind of like my hearing was magnified. I laid beneath the trees and focused myself away from the tension in my body and my thoughts and tried to just clear it all out as I stared up at the tree. Yes, my eyes were open, as I had a feeling they should have been. A couple of times I heard more than usual, my attention brought to the tall grass shuffling, etc. A few times I got the uplifting feeling that I usually get during times like these. Occasionally I would get this feeling like the grass was almost wrapping around my arm or touching me, but the most significant thing that happened was I started to feel something cold move around my wrist. I tried to just feel it, but this snapped me out of my meditation pretty quick. It hadn't been a slug or something because my wrist was dry and it was gone in an instant.

I ended up spending a little under an hour out there, which was VERY surprising to me.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Shinto
    Phrase
    The first and surest means to enter into communion with the Divine is sincerity.

Okay, so I guess this thread has become sort of a log for me. Maybe it would be interesting for others to read.

The night before last I had an interesting experience while outside praying. This is going to sound a bit odd as I describe it. A couple of times as I was looking up, my eyes would "shake" or wobble up and down and my ears would ring louder. Either that or I began hearing white noise.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Pagan practicing Celtic & Romani witchcraft

I know nothing about any negative entities or gods residing on the moon, only of positive ones. I believe that perhaps there is something that lays there for you, what it is though is beyond me entirly.

My connection with the moon, stars, ect are negative. I actually get ill from looking up at the starry sky. I suppose it could be due to a past life. But despite this I thank the moon often for its forces and what it does even if I can never look at it. Somewhere up there maybe the goddess and god reside....

Aug 2013
    Religion
    Pagan

When I pray to the moon, that's when I feel the most connected. She's fascinated me since I was little. It's a wonderful focal point, and I definitely feel a presence.