• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demonology: An Altered state of conciousness

The Al Jilwah;
    Black book of Satan
    Chapter V
    ." Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered. "

Satan is not a Hebrew name it came from the far east, there was a town called "Satana"
    where they practiced sacred mantra's like Satanama ( "SA" meaning infinite "TA" meaning life "NA" meaning death and "MA" meaning rebirth) Satan was a termed they used for Infinite Life when death and rebirth is no longer needed its the God the higher state of consciousness.

A altered state of mind able communing with the spirit world, can only be induced through trance states and Spiritual Alchemy.

Re: Demonology: An Altered state of conciousness

Originally posted by Archaic View Post

...there was a town called "Satana" where they practiced sacred mantra's like Satanama ( "SA" meaning infinite "TA" meaning life "NA" meaning death and "MA" meaning rebirth) Satan was a termed they used for Infinite Life when death and rebirth is no longer needed its the God the higher state of consciousness.

Are you referring to the city of Satana in the Maharashtra region of India or the Hebrew word which translates to 'The Adversary', "Ha'Sha(i)tan"?

Comment

Re: Demonology: An Altered state of conciousness

Originally posted by Archaic View Post

The Al Jilwah;
      Black book of Satan
      Chapter V
      ." Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered. "

Satan is not a Hebrew name it came from the far east, there was a town called "Satana"
      where they practiced sacred mantra's like Satanama ( "SA" meaning infinite "TA" meaning life "NA" meaning death and "MA" meaning rebirth) Satan was a termed they used for Infinite Life when death and rebirth is no longer needed its the God the higher state of consciousness.

A altered state of mind able communing with the spirit world, can only be induced through trance states and Spiritual Alchemy.

The "Al Jilwah" is a collection of forgeries from the 20th century and is not even a true Yezidi holy book.

I also don't understand what you mean by "Demonology" being an ASC. Demonology, in the truest sense, is the study of Demons - nothing more. Perhaps you have confused this with the term "Demonolatry".

While the theory of the relationship between Hebrew and Sanskrit and, subsequently, the relationship between the Jews and Brahmins has been around for a while - it smacks of conjecture to me when one examines the entirety of the "evidence" for such a connection. If one searches enough, connections can be made between two dissimilar "anythings" with little difficulty. If anyone believes that the term "Satan" is derived from Sanskrit, then that's fine - but that's not my belief.

Comment

Working...
      X