This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

Just got this game named "Beyond two souls" this youtube video is from the actual game.

It is interactive movie kind of,you have to check it out,right now it is free on ps4.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Is anyone playing Eco or Apex Legends? PM me for my discord details! *Disclaimer* I'm garbage at both.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
        Is anyone playing Eco or Apex Legends? PM me for my discord details! *Disclaimer* I'm garbage at both.
        Is that the same one that does Tera? Cause I've been playing that for a bit occasionally. I don't usually do gaming for long periods of time.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

nice avatar shah

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm not sure what Tera is.. LOVE your pic!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't play any of those games (Eco, Apex Legends or Tera, though I have played Tera in the past). I've been coming off of an Ark: Survival Evolved kick and getting back into Borderlands 2. Trying Conan: Exiles, but having a tough time getting into it.

Eco looks nice though. reminds me a little of Minecraft and Trove smushed together.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                I don't play any of those games (Eco, Apex Legends or Tera, though I have played Tera in the past). I've been coming off of an Ark: Survival Evolved kick and getting back into Borderlands 2. Trying Conan: Exiles, but having a tough time getting into it.

Eco looks nice though. reminds me a little of Minecraft and Trove smushed together.
                Is Ark any good? I keep wanting to get it (especially as it keeps popping up on sale on Steam) but I've heard such horrible things about the community that I'm worried it will be a huge waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                  Is Ark any good? I keep wanting to get it (especially as it keeps popping up on sale on Steam) but I've heard such horrible things about the community that I'm worried it will be a huge waste of time.
                  I own it, but my computer is too much of a potato to play it.

I've really been into Zelda: Breath of the Wild at the moment because I'm borrowing a friend's switch to play, but other than that....I spent most of December playing Crusader Kings II, Don't Starve Together (with friends), and Rimworld.

Mostly art.

Comment

i am playing dragon quest at this time

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                      I enjoy it, but it's less fun on official servers. I have had a much better time on private servers, where there's usually mods of some sort to make some of the mundane tasks easier. I played on Official servers for 6 or 7 months before switching to private servers and the whole reason for going to private servers in the first place is that on official servers, there are a lot of territorial problems. People "claim" land that they never build on, or they are hostile toward one another. You don't get that problem on private servers. However, private servers cost money unless you host it yourself.

But I've poured over 2k hours into the game and I'm just kind of burnt out. Conan feels too much like Ark and that's probably why I'm struggling to get into it. Plus, I really just like to build and be creative so the Purge that they have (and as I understand it, this can be turned off via server settings, but you're at the mercy of the person who owns it) doesn't appeal to me.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I just can't find a game I can get into anymore. I play Call of Duty 3 Black Ops online sometimes. I used to really like real time strategy games like star wars galactic battlegrounds and Age of Conquerors and Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing games like World of Warcraft and Mu Online
                        whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

My birthday gift to myself was smt: strange journey redux and smt iv: apolcypse. The former is a remake/update of one of my favorite handheld games and the latter is a sequel to smt iv, which I enjoyed well enough. The shin megami tensei series is basically my favorite series after pokemon (which gets special treatment because of course it does). I've been wanting both since they came out months/years ago but I wasnt able to justify it. Smt games are always fairly cheap and I was able to get both used for around $50.

Strange Journey is just as I remember. I'm charmed by all the things I loved about it, except now I can actually replay it without cringing at the dated graphics and less than ideal ui. Plus it's got voice acting and dynamic image sequences now. I'm really enjoying playing it. Makes me feel like I'm 15 again, but in a not terrible way. I'm around 1/3 through it and if I remember right it took 60-80 hours to finish the original.
                          Circe

Comment

i have the new spyro,i loved this game from the first time i ever played it.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I used to play two online games Gunbound http://gunbound.softnyx.net/ and GunZ http://www.gunzduels.com/
                              whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Sims 4 is supposed to be getting another expansion of some sort...

Phee will be ecstatic.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X