This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming

Anyone play games online. I have a PSP. My favorite game is Phantasy Star Portable 2. If you want say what your favs are.
    In the end all is one.

Re: Gaming

Runescape ... magusjinx55 ... I think ... Might still show me as magusjinx51 tho ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

used to play WoW but they ruined it.

waiting for DC Universe Online.
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

WoW... curently not played for 2 months, i have 7 days free now, so i do precataclysm quests also finaly got may main to 55 lvl! Death Knight Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!one
        sigpic

Comment

EVE Online for me but that's too much of a job. Being a part of corp leadership sucks. My current title in the corp is Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, and I try to keep people from murdering us.

Beyond that, Fallout: New Vegas has been pretty good, and I've got Brink preordered.
          "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
          -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
          without his weapons of war;
          for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
          of a spear on the way without.
          -Hávamál

Comment

I play RS fairly regularly ... I like it because you don't have to specialize unless you want to ... Right now I have general combat level of 92 ... Most of my skill levels are around 50 or better ...

The graphics is a bit primitive but considering the computer I am using that presents no problem ... And I like the game play ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Me and my wife both play PSPort 2.
              If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

It's stick figures and the only interaction with others is in chat and PVP, but any of yall play Kingdom of Loathing?

Comment

My guy and I played WoW until it started running our lives.

I'm tempted to pick up LoTRO, since I have a friend who plays, and L works late, but for now it's Warhammer Fantasy and pen and paper around here.
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

gaming ruined me once... Now I keep away from MMO's and other addicting games(DotA is what I mean).
                    Casually like shooting FPS and some RPG's.
                    The determination of a man who knows that he is the only thing standing between the thing he loves… and its utter destruction.

Comment

I used to play quite much when I was around 14-16 or so (Star Craft, Civilization etc.).. My all time favourite is Knights of the Old Republic and therefore I tried Mass Effect (same company), but I think I had "grown out" of it.. I just couldn't find time and the tension.. :P

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=835.msg14664#msg14664 date=1290104919]
                        My all time favourite is Knights of the Old Republic and therefore I tried Mass Effect (same company), but I think I had "grown out" of it.. I just couldn't find time and the tension.. :P
                        [/quote]
                        I played KotOR in high school. I'd stay up all night to play. I didn't think I'd like Mass Effect, but once I played it I beat the first one 5 times and the second one bout 3 times or so. Now I can't wait til Mass Effect 3 comes out.

On the topic of other games I play FPS more often than anything else. I wanna get back into RPGs though.

Comment

I play old school PlayStation games. My boyfriend is the gamer. COD... -.-
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=835.msg14866#msg14866 date=1290156124]
                            I play old school PlayStation games. My boyfriend is the gamer. COD... -.-
                            [/quote]

Haha...now that's familiar.

We're currently operating on married with kids time. That means the last system we bought was a PS2, and not the thin kind, and the last time we got a game was over a year ago :P

ETA: Just noticed that this post was my six hundred and sixty-sixth....does that mean video games are evil, or the fact that we haven't kept up is?
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I play Resident Evil Online 2. Its fun. I play on a site called BYOND.com

Comment

Working...
                              X