Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: Gaming

May 2012
    Religion
    Panentheistic Progressive Christian
    Phrase
    No limits

Re: Gaming

If anyone was thinking of buying Rift's expansion Starfall Prophecy, don't even bother. Who brings out an expansion with no raid content? Trion. That's who. Quest lines are broken too so good luck levelling!

And if you ask me of God, my God
    Where is God that in joy we may worship?
    Her on Earth too God lives, not in Heaven alone...
    Wherever the breath of life flows, you will find God embodied
    And God's household? All beings: the gazelle, the turtle, the shrub, the cloud pregnant with thunder...
    God-in-creation is God's eternal name. - Saul Tchernikovsky

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...
    Quote Originally Posted by Azvanna View Post
    If anyone was thinking of buying Rift's expansion Starfall Prophecy, don't even bother. Who brings out an expansion with no raid content? Trion. That's who. Quest lines are broken too so good luck levelling!
    I pre-bought the GW2 expansion and still haven't played it. It's been live for months, lol. I'm logging in for the first time today (after my errands) to take it all in. I hope I won't have the same reaction to it like you did with Rift.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Copper Member
    Apr 2014
    Religion
    That one where I can play with live snakes and speak gibberish.

Late update on the PC build but totally got it up and running a couple weeks ago. Which was right on time as we got snowed in and had something to do. Running a 1440p 144Hz monitor with it and games look amazing. Been running Witches 3 on ultra at 80-90 FPS. Battlefield one has been hitting over 100 fps on ultra with it.

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase
    Beware of what you don't see me do.

Yo guys!

I play league of legends (EUW), summoner name is Zerhathos. Also I just got a 3DS with MH4 Ultimate. My friend code is 0276-2502-3687. I also play Chivalry and many other steam games. My Steam username is seankay666. I have lots of steam games.
    I am a God in the making, report any glitches and bugs. We appreciate your feedback!
    If I thought gods were real, I would definitely let some of them touch me.
    Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase
    Beware of what you don't see me do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nishatsumon View Post
    There are many kinds of games.Cricket is my favorite game.I like it because it is a good recreation and keeps our body fit for work.we can keep our body fit paying cricket.
    I guess this was oriented more towards videogames. But yeah might be misleading title.
    I am a God in the making, report any glitches and bugs. We appreciate your feedback!
    If I thought gods were real, I would definitely let some of them touch me.
    Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I guess we could have a sports thread.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRave View Post

I guess this was oriented more towards videogames. But yeah might be misleading title.
    In my experience, gaming is generally used when talking about video games (console, pc and handheld/phone).
    I've always heard people use "sports" as an encompassing term for physical sports like soccer, baseball, football, etc.

I could be wrong and it could be a generational thing, so... Take this with a grain of salt.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Something if you long for the games of your Youth.

Retro-remakes
    Classic Retro Games

Many classics from the seventies, eighties and a couple from the ninetees aswell are to be found in the categories below. All games are remakes of their originals and are created for Windows PC's.

Link here,all free.

I have played many of these,and it can be fun to recapture those days gone bye.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Copper Member
    Apr 2014
    Religion
    That one where I can play with live snakes and speak gibberish.

Anyone playing Overwatch?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I have been really deep into Skyrim....Turning into one of my faves for sure.
    Mark Twain