This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gaming

Who -doesn't- want a pony? I should check on my little world again.

Thanks for the rep <3 I kind've imagine the bar hulking out or something in front of you
    My Tumblr
    My Webcomic
    My Twitter

Comment

Sorry to hog the thread, but did you find a desert temple in your world? They should be generated in every world and mine was almost directly in front of where I spawned (seed word = 'buildablock' in case anyone cares to see for themselves), and I have generated another world from a different seed number and this too had a very visible desert temple. Yet JP has explored a massive area of his world, and yet never found his temple (we had to cheat to find his strong holds to: we re-created his world in create mode and used ender eyes ^^, because they're too hard to make in survival mode). I am interested to know if he has just been very unlucky, or I was just very lucky (they're the most valuable generated structures in the game because of the treasure).
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I found a building that looked like a temple in the desert, but it didn't have anything in it. Granted, I didn't do any digging or anything either. I also have yet to find a village at all.
        My Tumblr
        My Webcomic
        My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by wisp View Post
          I found a building that looked like a temple in the desert, but it didn't have anything in it. Granted, I didn't do any digging or anything either. I also have yet to find a village at all.
          Yeah, that was the temple. There is a pattern made from orange wool on the floor in the middle of the main room. Below that is a deep stone colum. When you get to the bottom, there are treasure chests containing gold, diamonds and emeralds. If you do it wrong though, you land on dynamite and blow the whole thing up. If you do it right, you can dig up the dynamite too! ^^ JP isn't happy that he can't find his. He made a copy of my world just so he could blow up my temple. He flattened it in fact ^^
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Oh my stars! I need to find that temple again! And then pray to Creeps that I don't blow it up
            My Tumblr
            My Webcomic
            My Twitter

Comment

It's easy if you know how, but very easy to get wrong if you don't, so here..

There are other ways you can do this, but this is more or less how we did it!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!
                My Tumblr
                My Webcomic
                My Twitter

Comment

i think mega death is the best. that is the best i've ever played.

Comment

I play World of Tanks, and Shogun 2 Total War. they're both great strategy games

Comment

I am really loving Dragon Age II right now ^.^
                      There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
                      William Wordsworth

Comment

There's a game I found called: Smite
                        5 v 5 multiplayer arena.
                        you play as ancient greek gods, norse gods, chinese gods and battle it out against each other
                        from hades, zeus, hercules, artemis, cupid, to odin, loki, hel and probably more by now.
                        i just figured i'd mention it cause someone might like the idea of playing as a god! it has decent game play anyway.

oh and it's free to download

Comment

I've played Smite! I prefer League of Legends, but Smite can be a lot of fun.
                          My Tumblr
                          My Webcomic
                          My Twitter

Comment

ha cool! i play both. actually just went 30/1 in ARAM as Ryze a half hour ago lol

Comment

Nice! I got yelled at in ARAM because, I didn't know, but apparently it's super srs bsns o_o
                              My Tumblr
                              My Webcomic
                              My Twitter

Comment

haha that game is full of the worst people!
                                but to get yelled at in all random....jeez
                                some people just take it too seriously i guess...especialy those sore losers who HAVE to report people without justification just cause they can't take losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X