X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=835.msg14916#msg14916 date=1290181805]
    Haha...now that's familiar.

We're currently operating on married with kids time. That means the last system we bought was a PS2, and not the thin kind, and the last time we got a game was over a year ago :P

ETA: Just noticed that this post was my six hundred and sixty-sixth....does that mean video games are evil, or the fact that we haven't kept up is?
    [/quote]

video games are evil :P
    sigpic

Comment

I currently play World of Warcraft. My mains are on Eonar, (horde) right now, and I have a lil one and a dk in Greymane.(Allie).

Comment

Keeping it old school... I play Everquest, Saryrn server, main is a drakkin shadowknight.... Fear the dragon reborn! Feel the power of my miasmic breath! If not I'll leech your life till you die or submit to being my pet, either works for me muahahaha
        -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
        (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

I play Guitar Hero on the nintendo DS XD, Adventure Quest on the computer, Halo on the X-Box and Sitting Ducks (LOL) on the ps2
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Both my husband and I play WOW, we tried a few other games but we just keep going back to it. We both like it and all our friends play it, although it can be a bit addictive. Rock band on the wii is pretty cool to.
            When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

just got back into playing sims 3. now i will never finish my cross stitching project :
              sigpic

Comment

Never could stay with WoW, always got bored with the simplicity and went back to EQ lol

Also pretty much am an Oblivion addict or puzzle types
                -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
                (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

I played WoW for about 3 months. I got bored around level 62 and quit playing. Currently I am playing UFC Undisputed 2010 on the PSP.
                  SPQR

Comment

I fear when Guild Wars 2 will hit the shelves, I will not be having a social life outside of school for quite some time again. xd
                    The determination of a man who knows that he is the only thing standing between the thing he loves… and its utter destruction.

Comment

I've played WoW for quite some time, but the only thing I really liked was levelling together with a friend. Repeating the same dungeons over and over got boring fast and the raids... I got tired of the drama.

I have tried LOTRO, but by that time I was so sick of MMO's not even levelling with a friend was fun.
                      Also the PVP there is horrible as you need to be in large numbers to do so.

My personal favorites were KOTOR 1 and 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2.
                      Being able to play those games as both a goody-good good person and a bloody evil bastard really gave it lots of fun and replay value. Good stories, too.

Currently I'm playing either Heroes of Might and Magic V , Men of War or Mechwarrior 4 + expansion.
                      Now if you'll excuse me I have to clean my glasses and continue my existance as a complete nerd. ;D
                      And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

I have Played WoW when it first started and left after about 3 months because i got bored. I went to Eve for just over a year and stopped playing MMOs for a bit. when i was out of work last time, to kill the time, My Wife and i played PWi ( Perfect World International) which is "Free" but has a cash shop. We found we were spending $30 a months just to keep our high level characters alive.
                        We left that after a load of Drama in our guild and tried a few other free games for a bit. We went back not long ago for about a month (2x XP for 2 weeks meant a group of us levelled quite high very quickly) but after a while it got annoying because i was the only one in our group that worked so i was falling behind and couldn't get my Boss hunts done to level me. So we left after we logged in to find the whole of our guild, aside from a few new players had been poached by our friend. I went back into WoW for about 3 months again, and ended up with my account being hacked and losing a load of gear. I have now gone back into PWi again to try and avoid the drama once more.

M
                        In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

With Cataclysm out, I'm back on WoW, pretty regular. Still have toons on Silverhand and Winterhoof, among others, but I stay mostly with all my Horde toons on Winterhoof.

We've a small, family-based guild, on there, that's always looking for nice friendly team members. Mostly for leveling and dungeon help.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

3 more months... its estimated march for DC Universe Online to come out... and then i'll be disappearing for a while... lol
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Now, playing WoW: Cataclysm! Funky new stuff they added!

But still, playing Dawn of War with all expansions all the time. Burn heretic!
                              sigpic

Comment

EVE Online as of the moment, but I have played many games in the past. Perfect World International, Lord of the Rings Online, Everquest 2, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Ultima Online (which was my first MMO), and many other free to play games.

I am such a gamer, have been ever since I was a kid. I play console games a lot, PS3, NDS and have old school systems like Nintendo, Super Nintendo, well, sure you all get the picture.
                                Now I'm rising from the ashes,
                                Finding my wings and all that I needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X