This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

I play WoW and LOTRO mostly. Used to play EVE before it became fubar.

Comment

I play Angry Birds on my Droid. Also backgammon. Never got into the online ones with other people too much....
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers
        I play Angry Birds on my Droid.
        SOOOOOOOOOOO addictive!!!

Still playing Aion. <3
        “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers
          I play Angry Birds on my Droid. Also backgammon. Never got into the online ones with other people too much....
          I love Angry Birds, I have it on the iPhone and I play TanZen as well very fun >.<
          sigpic

Comment

I'm stuck at one level of Angry Birds and getting frustrated. I know I've passed this level before but then had to get a factory restart on my phone, so I started from scratch. It's the last one in the first section, #20 I think. *sigh* I'm better cut out for backgammon or good ol' Space Invaders!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I play Star Trek Online. used to play WoW, but it became unfun.
              sigpic
              "Every human being has a minimum set of ethics from which he operates. When he refuses to compromise these ethics, his career must suffer, when he does compromise them, his conscience does the suffering."-Rod Serling

Comment

I have tried and discarded MMOs. I always felt pressured to play when I didn't want to.

I do play RPGs however. Balder's Gate, NWNs 1 and 2, KOTOR, Mass Effect, Oblivion and my FAVORITE Dragon Age. I'll be on maternity leave when DA2 is released and I pre-ordered. I just hope my baby is happy in her sling for snuggles so we can play.

Comment

I love MMO's. I don't let other players pressure me to play. I'm waiting for The Old Republic to come out in the spring.
                  sigpic
                  "Every human being has a minimum set of ethics from which he operates. When he refuses to compromise these ethics, his career must suffer, when he does compromise them, his conscience does the suffering."-Rod Serling

Comment

I'm currently playing EverQuest2 (quit EQ1 back around OOW when all my friends left), although not sure how much longer I'll really be playing. Waiting to see what they do with the expansion for Velious that's coming out soon. Looking forward to trying The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2 when they come out.

As for other games, currently playing KOTOR. Love Fallout and The Elder Scrolls Games (though I think Daggerfall is still my favorite... Oblivion is up there, too.)
                    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
                      used to play WoW but they ruined it.

waiting for DC Universe Online.
                      I heard terrible things about DCUO. I was looking forward to it, too, but the reviews were pretty awful.

Playing WoW currently. Just defected to Horde side, and about to give up on a 40 shammy that was SUPPOSED to be a healer, but shamans are terrible healers. Gonna switch her to DPS and make a druid healer instead.

Comment

I have been playing Aion since release in '09 (and Beta) and I've resubbed for another year so I will continue to play Aion until Jan of next year. :P If anyone wants to come play, lemme know.

I tried Rift Beta. I wasn't impressed and will not be playing it once it's released. Waiting on Guild Wars 2, though. Can't wait for that one to come out.
                        “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

The only game I regularly play online is League of Legends. It's pretty fun.
                          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I've gone back to the old school Civilization 3 lately. Its soooo good and runs like a dream on windows 7.
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I play EVE Online. If anybody wants to try it, PM me your email and I can give you an extended trial. I think it would be cool to get a group of us together on there. Plus, if you actually subscribe, I get an ingame item that I can sell and put the proceeds in a communal pot to use for ships and equipment for everybody.
                              "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                              without his weapons of war;
                              for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                              of a spear on the way without.
                              -Hávamál

Comment

Counter Strike 1.6 and Source...
                                Call of Duty (all of em)
                                WWIIOL (World War II Online... My main game!)
                                WoW (occasional player)
                                Other FPS and RPGs which have an interesting story or action.

Comment

Working...
                                X