This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

Online, I play maplestory (it's free). I'll give my character name to anyone else who plays.

I also play on Second Life. I'm Novaleigh Freng on there.

My roomie is trying to get me into WoW. Jury is still out on that one. Don't want it to run my life.

As far as other games go, I absolutely love Final Fantasy 8. I also rock at Tekken and love Tenchu.

Girl gamers for the win?
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Does anyone still play WoW on Eonar server? I do from time to time and am just wondering who else is out there. thnx!

Comment

I've just started playing Final Fantasy 13. It's lacking in something... can't quite put my finger on what! x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

PS3: Kingstoph

Play Warcraft aswell, can be found on the Moonglade realm, not playing much atm due to other things going on that take priority ^^

Comment

I seem to pick up alot of mmorpgs my current favorite is Imagine: shin megami tensei online
            Circe

Comment

The last game I played all the way through was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for the Wii. That game was fun but hard as hell even on easy mode. Someday when I feel like stabbing myself in the eyes I'll play it again on normal mode.

I started Pokemon Soul Silver like a year ago and still haven't finished it yet.

I'm like halfway through New Super Mario Bros. Wii, speaking of games designed to induce optical removal.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Mainly FPS, and RPG, games, Halo series, Call of Duty Series, I used to play WOW, Horde only on Earthen Ring years ago but got tired of the shitty guilds so I quit. I Love The Force Unleashed 2 for campaign. Used to be big into D&D but everyone has gone to MMO gaming instead of Pencil and paper RPG games I miss playing D&D sometimes. Sometimes you just got to keep it old school for a change lol

Comment

I never play ANYTHING all the way through. Currently working on Sonic 2 for the Sega Genesis.

Mostly art.

Comment

Just finished Batman Arkham Asylum! SOOOOO Good x
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                      Just finished Batman Arkham Asylum! SOOOOO Good x
                      That is a great game working on it on hard difficulty can't wait for Arkham City to come out

Comment

Oh I can't even get past the initial fight on hard! I can't wait for Arkham City though EXCITED! x

Comment

I am currently playing EvE online and have been doing so since 2004. I also have a Star Trek online lifetime subscription (a mistake ). I have been playing WoW since 2005, and rift since beta. The first online game I played was Earth and Beyond, a truly amazing game

Comment

I recently made another character on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. This time I'm not going to use any of the weapons that I'm already good with. Currently I'm trying to solo a plus ranked tigrex with a heavy bowgun. Not the easiest thing to do.
                            If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I'm currently playing "L.A. Noire" and learning that I'm not as good at reading faces as I thought I was. Apparently, I just think everyone is guilty!
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Got Payday: The Heist the other night, OHHH ITS AWESOME!!

If anyone has a PS3 and uses a Headset, drop me an invite at Kingstoph. realy looking for other headset users for teamwork frollicing

Comment

Working...
                                X