This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

I tend to be old school about games(age 65) so forgive me. I am now playing FF8.I have bought almost all the games in the series. I love RPGs,but have only played one online game,"The Mana world". I haven't played that for a while because online games seem to bring out the worst types of players. You get the "I want to kill other players" I think thats called PVP. I tend to play single player type games because of that. If I want to play that type of game I will play Doom.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I loved FF8 when it first came out--I think it had to do with the CGI that game companies were putting into all their games. Most people around me loved FF7 and scoffed at 8, but everyone has to start somewhere!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Love the Legend of Zelda series--for a long time it would be the only video game series I'd actually finish. So I thought all RPGs were solo campaigns--FF8, Fable series...Only in the last 3 years or so I've begun playing online (D&D), or different games. I still roll the dice for a DnD Pathfinder game every other month or so.

Comment

I was pretty impressed with the graphics of Final Fantasy 8; I didn't care as much for the storyline, but I thought the cutscenes were gorgeous. I still do.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I am a very big Warhammer fan and to be honest any fantasy/ sci fi game

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
          Oh I can't even get past the initial fight on hard! I can't wait for Arkham City though EXCITED! x
          I am thinking about buying Arkham City so have you purchased it yet and if so what is it like

Comment

Anyone here ever played the Adventure game "Barrow Hill". If not then I highly recommend it. The game is set in Cornwall and involves a lot of Pagan beliefs and rituals. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrow_Hill_(video_game)
            "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

Comment

I'm playing Oblivion just now. Just until I get Skyrim tomorrow x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm playing Oblivion just now. Just until I get Skyrim tomorrow x
                Skyrim <3 is very good game

Comment

It's been a long time since I've bought any newer games...the last games I really got into were for Nintendo 64 and Gamecube. I got some money for xmas so I bought Super Smash Bros Brawl and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I'm slowly getting hooked on Brawl but TP is off to a slow start...
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

I'm currently playing Skyrim, though I do take breaks every so often and play Mass Effect 2. I'm waiting on Mass Effect 3 to come out so we can conclude the epic story and stuff.
                    There once was a man who said though,
                    It seems that I know that I know,
                    What I'd like to see,
                    Is the I that knows me,
                    When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Skyrim is awesome
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Skyrim is awesome
                        Indeed. I'm on my 2nd playthrough as caster instead of rogue (I always end up gravitating towards the rogue archetype).
                        What I'd like to see,
                        Is the I that knows me,

Comment

For those of you Skyrim fans, there's been an interesting discovery.

Apparently, the entire continent of Tamriel exists inside the game. A fellow discovered this by turning off the border clipping.

I'm excited. Is this for future expansions? Or for the modding community?

Imagine throwing the Thalmor out of the Imperial City and then fighting them all the way to Summerset and finally eradicating them.

Check it out.
                          Last edited by GabrielWithoutWings; 06 Jan 2012, 22:03.
                          What I'd like to see,
                          Is the I that knows me,

Comment

AHHHHHH! Pleaseeee x

Comment

Oh I've never played Skyrim. But I need to fix that. I heard that it is pretty fantastic!
                              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Just got Skyrim last night, late christmas present. Loved 40k Space Marine on the 360. Speaking on that subject, anyone like table top gaming?

Comment

Working...
                                X