Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Gaming

Feb 2019
    Religion
    ZEUS
    Phrase
    Thats something

Re: Gaming

I just can't find a game I can get into anymore. I play Call of Duty 3 Black Ops online sometimes. I used to really like real time strategy games like star wars galactic battlegrounds and Age of Conquerors and Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing games like World of Warcraft and Mu Online

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan
    Phrase
    Words of power never disappear. They sleep, awaiting those with the will to rouse them

My birthday gift to myself was smt: strange journey redux and smt iv: apolcypse. The former is a remake/update of one of my favorite handheld games and the latter is a sequel to smt iv, which I enjoyed well enough. The shin megami tensei series is basically my favorite series after pokemon (which gets special treatment because of course it does). I've been wanting both since they came out months/years ago but I wasnt able to justify it. Smt games are always fairly cheap and I was able to get both used for around $50.

Strange Journey is just as I remember. I'm charmed by all the things I loved about it, except now I can actually replay it without cringing at the dated graphics and less than ideal ui. Plus it's got voice acting and dynamic image sequences now. I'm really enjoying playing it. Makes me feel like I'm 15 again, but in a not terrible way. I'm around 1/3 through it and if I remember right it took 60-80 hours to finish the original.
    世の中に潜み落下した「アレ」はねえか? 誰が書き換える 世界の汚れは?
    Do you have 'that' which lies dormant within society? Who can overwrite it, the filth in the world?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

i have the new spyro,i loved this game from the first time i ever played it.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

Feb 2019
    Religion
    ZEUS
    Phrase
    Thats something

I used to play two online games Gunbound http://gunbound.softnyx.net/ and GunZ http://www.gunzduels.com/

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Sims 4 is supposed to be getting another expansion of some sort...

Phee will be ecstatic.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Valentine View Post
    Anyone play games online. I have a PSP. My favorite game is Phantasy Star Portable 2. If you want say what your favs are.
    I don't play games online hardly at all, but I used to have a PSP as well as a PS2 and a PS3. I currently have a PS4, with four games technically, because I can't figure out how to start playing Call of Duty Black Ops IIII.

The other three games I own for my PS4, in order of favorite to least favorite, are Grand Theft Auto V, then Batman: Arkham Knight, then Spider-Man.

I've completed all of the main story missions across the three games, but I have yet to complete every side quest 100% and collect 100% of the trophies...I'm a completionist.

--Sollomyn

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Paganism

I have a Wii mini and a PS4. I have Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Wii Sports Resort, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Epic Mickey, Who Wants to be a Millionare, Mario Party 9 and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Will, and for the PS4 I have Uncharted 1, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania Plus, and Rocket Force Collector's Edition, which I ordered recently. Though I mostly watch Blu-ray discs on it. My favorite game I've ever played is Super Mario Galaxy.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

I started playing Witcher 3 a few days ago. I really like it, so far. Playing on PC because I don't have any of the newer consoles (last console I bought is the Wii when it came out).
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Jul 2013
    Religion
    complicated, heathen, animist, goetia
    Phrase
    Surgical high 5!

I play world of tanks on the Xbox( and make review videos for noobs like me).

Though recently I've not been gaming much at all.
    Napping is what all the cool kids do...��

No online game has hooked me as much as city of heroes/villains did when that existed.

I'm poking around with" Plants Vs zombies Garden warfare 2" because it's free on Xbox gold.

- - - Updated - - -

I really enjoyed one of the Witcher games.. can't remember which one it was. Maybe 2.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

So... I just started playing GTA V and I prefer to play GTA Online Solo mode for now since I'm still learning the game, and I'm making a lot of stupid and sometimes deliberate mistakes.

However, I don't have any friends/crews yet. Putting it out there, I'd like to add some. So, if anyone here plays, add me? I think my Social Club name is ShethyAmaru since that seems how you add folks.

PS: I play it on PC. I don't own any fancy consoles that came out after the original Wii >.<
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.