X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gaming

Originally posted by Robert Valentine View Post
    Anyone play games online. I have a PSP. My favorite game is Phantasy Star Portable 2. If you want say what your favs are.
    I don't play games online hardly at all, but I used to have a PSP as well as a PS2 and a PS3. I currently have a PS4, with four games technically, because I can't figure out how to start playing Call of Duty Black Ops IIII.

The other three games I own for my PS4, in order of favorite to least favorite, are Grand Theft Auto V, then Batman: Arkham Knight, then Spider-Man.

I've completed all of the main story missions across the three games, but I have yet to complete every side quest 100% and collect 100% of the trophies...I'm a completionist.

--Sollomyn

Comment

I have a Wii mini and a PS4. I have Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Wii Sports Resort, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Epic Mickey, Who Wants to be a Millionare, Mario Party 9 and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Will, and for the PS4 I have Uncharted 1, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania Plus, and Rocket Force Collector's Edition, which I ordered recently. Though I mostly watch Blu-ray discs on it. My favorite game I've ever played is Super Mario Galaxy.

Comment

I started playing Witcher 3 a few days ago. I really like it, so far. Playing on PC because I don't have any of the newer consoles (last console I bought is the Wii when it came out).
        “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I play world of tanks on the Xbox( and make review videos for noobs like me).

Though recently I've not been gaming much at all.
          Napping is what all the cool kids do...��

No online game has hooked me as much as city of heroes/villains did when that existed.

I'm poking around with" Plants Vs zombies Garden warfare 2" because it's free on Xbox gold.

- - - Updated - - -

I really enjoyed one of the Witcher games.. can't remember which one it was. Maybe 2.

Comment

So... I just started playing GTA V and I prefer to play GTA Online Solo mode for now since I'm still learning the game, and I'm making a lot of stupid and sometimes deliberate mistakes.

However, I don't have any friends/crews yet. Putting it out there, I'd like to add some. So, if anyone here plays, add me? I think my Social Club name is ShethyAmaru since that seems how you add folks.

PS: I play it on PC. I don't own any fancy consoles that came out after the original Wii >.<
            “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
            X