This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Past life memories

Pleaes can anybody help find my lost memories I wish to see once again?

Re: Past life memories

That's a bit vague; could you be more specific? Such as memories from a particular life? Memories of a certain person, or place that you lived? Memories in general from a way of life?

Comment

I don't know if you can always get memories. Some people can, but I've never been able to. Sometimes you may find that things are familiar instead. To use some personal anecdotes, when I visited London and Paris for the first time, both cities felt very familiar. Not in that I recognized things, but that I knew my way around really well, even though I'd never been there. I never had that feeling before and every other time I've been to a new city it felt strange and I got lost numerous times. Not so with Paris and London. When I was really young I had a weird thing with the French language. I wanted to learn French really badly and apparently sometimes talked in French in my sleep. That definitely drifted away as I got older though.

Comment

Do you have Alzheimer's? or you just need a spell to help you improve in your memory
        No sig for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
          I don't know if you can always get memories. Some people can, but I've never been able to. Sometimes you may find that things are familiar instead. To use some personal anecdotes, when I visited London and Paris for the first time, both cities felt very familiar. Not in that I recognized things, but that I knew my way around really well, even though I'd never been there. I never had that feeling before and every other time I've been to a new city it felt strange and I got lost numerous times. Not so with Paris and London. When I was really young I had a weird thing with the French language. I wanted to learn French really badly and apparently sometimes talked in French in my sleep. That definitely drifted away as I got older though.
          hi...memories of past lives activate when you are - as you say above - in a strange place that is somehow familiar...one of the key elements to the remembering is allowing yourself to be drawn to a particular place and

take note of any visual images that you receive...sometimes memories can be triggered by a place, a word or a smell or a host of things...often we are drawn to study a period of history for some unaccountable reason

i will add that sometimes the memory can be overwhelming and emotional...memories seem to unravel slowly so don't worry that it seems you cannot access them...all of a sudden there will be a recognition and a memory opens like a flower...when it does go with it and see where it leads...one aspect of the memory - say the costume usually leads to another...but don't expect a full memory - only fragmented extracts

I have 3 past life memories the first in the shield wall, the second during the English Civil War and the last as a member of RAF bomber command in WW2

hope this helps in some small way

Comment

Working...
          X