X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

Guess what time of year it is, guys!

Pagan Forum's Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

For those of you not in the know, each year, we get together and participate in a card exchange, because everybody likes receiving cards at Christmas time, right?

Rules:
    1. Must be an active member of Pagan Forum for at least 3 months. This used to be a full year, but this year seems busy for most folks, so I suspect we won't get a lot of participants unless I shorten that. Aka, if you joined last week, you can look forward to next year's exchange. Aka, if you're a troll, ain't nobody giving you their address. Saavy?

2. Since I'm moving at the end of the month, Shahaku has kindly volunteered to help me out with this. All people who want to participate will PM her with your name and address. If you don't like sharing your real name with the internet, you are welcome to use your username, but we will need a real address. ONLY participating members of the exchange will receive this information.

3. You have until DECEMBER 1st to PM Shahaku your mailing address. At that time, she will compile them all into a list, and PM the list back to each member of the exchange.

4. I shouldn't do this, but...if you are a longtime member who would like to still receive cards, but are financially unable to send them, PM your address to Shahaku. We still love you and want to share that love. If you have to ask how long I mean by 'longtime', then it hasn't been long enough.

Now...get your asses to Walmart and buy some damn cards!

Mostly art.

Re: The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

Are we also allowed to Make cards instead of going out and buying them?
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Count me iiiiiiiiinnnn

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
        Of course!

Mostly art.

Comment

I wanna play

Comment

Absolutely.

Ya'll are getting cards made by my kids.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I wanna play again this year!
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I have had my stack of cards sitting on my desk waiting for this thread to appear!

^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                  I have had my stack of cards sitting on my desk waiting for this thread to appear!

^_^
                  Hah, that's awesome. You're way ahead of me!

Mostly art.

Comment

Pick me pick me pick meeeeeee!
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Awesome!! :yesss: Whoever I get (if it's multiple people I don't mind) will also more than likely end up getting paintings sent to them too, as long as that's okay :bounce:
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome!! :yesss: Whoever I get (if it's multiple people I don't mind) :

It's not secret santa style. We each get given the full list of participants, and then we send out our Christmas cards to the full list of people.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          It's not secret santa style. We each get given the full list of participants, and then we send out our Christmas cards to the full list of people.
                          Ooooooohhhhh. Well then......oh well. If we can just make sure to get lists out asap so I can get painting (cause I'm probably gunna do them individual to each person) that'd be great >_< lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a quick question. I get all the mail I can sent to my work place these days because postal service in my area is just...meh. Would it be okay to give my work address for this?

And a tiny one more. Do you have any idea approximately how many people will be on this list?
                            Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Count me in again!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                              X