Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How close are your (spirit, Fćrie) Guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How close are your (spirit, Fćrie) Guides?

Beforeyou post a reply here please consider that for me this is sacredground. This is the most important and central part of myspirituality. Yet, until yesterday it had been a very long time since I communicated much of this to anyone. I realize now that my fear of what others my think has been holding me back.

Iwould like to know if anyone has had any similar experiences, or has any information on the topic.
    Isimply ask that your posts are respectful, and please do not attempt to psychoanalyze me, it is kind of a pet-peeveof mine.

I am a pagan, and a member of what has been referred to as Faerie Faith, meaning that the Fay are a central part of my spirituality. If this seems strange to you consider that many of the spiritual systems of Ireland are reputed to have dealt with the fay before Christianity arrived.

Somepagans work with spirit guides, who may serve as teachers or guardians. I work with Faerie guides. What makes me hesitant to share much about them with others is the type of relationship I share with them. To me they are more then just teachers or guardians. The relationship is much more intimate. If you imagine every thing that makes you up inside, your emotions, your identity, your spirit (or energy), as a vase full of water, then the connection I have with myguides is much like taking my vase and theirs and pouring themtogether in into one container. We share a lot of this inner beingwith each other. I can feel their emotions and they can feel mine.What happens to one of us affect the others, and it is as if our energy always flows together in one path.

Asa result of this connection I have been able to share some verybeautiful experiences with my guides. They are very affectionate, and we have our own ways of expressing our feelings for each other. This happens in a way that is very different from human expressions of love. My guides tend to be much more focused on energy and emotions, so they tend to be the most potent means of expression between us. However the dynamic has many similarities to the type of intimate relationship that I might share with another human.

Keepin mind that the kind of connection I share with them is a choice. It is a path which both myself and my guides chose. This path has brought me a lot of joy, but it is also frightening sometimes becauseI do not know if there is anyone else who has had this kind ofexperience or who understands it.

Hasanyone had an experience similar to this? Does anyone know of something similar? Has any one had experiences with their own guides that they wish to share?

Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritfay View Post
      Beforeyou post a reply here please consider that for me this is sacredground. This is the most important and central part of myspirituality. Yet, until yesterday it had been a very long time since I communicated much of this to anyone. I realize now that my fear of what others my think has been holding me back.

Iwould like to know if anyone has had any similar experiences, or has any information on the topic.
      Isimply ask that your posts are respectful, and please do not attempt to psychoanalyze me, it is kind of a pet-peeveof mine.

I am a pagan, and a member of what has been referred to as Faerie Faith, meaning that the Fay are a central part of my spirituality. If this seems strange to you consider that many of the spiritual systems of Ireland are reputed to have dealt with the fay before Christianity arrived.

Somepagans work with spirit guides, who may serve as teachers or guardians. I work with Faerie guides. What makes me hesitant to share much about them with others is the type of relationship I share with them. To me they are more then just teachers or guardians. The relationship is much more intimate. If you imagine every thing that makes you up inside, your emotions, your identity, your spirit (or energy), as a vase full of water, then the connection I have with myguides is much like taking my vase and theirs and pouring themtogether in into one container. We share a lot of this inner beingwith each other. I can feel their emotions and they can feel mine.What happens to one of us affect the others, and it is as if our energy always flows together in one path.

Asa result of this connection I have been able to share some verybeautiful experiences with my guides. They are very affectionate, and we have our own ways of expressing our feelings for each other. This happens in a way that is very different from human expressions of love. My guides tend to be much more focused on energy and emotions, so they tend to be the most potent means of expression between us. However the dynamic has many similarities to the type of intimate relationship that I might share with another human.

Keepin mind that the kind of connection I share with them is a choice. It is a path which both myself and my guides chose. This path has brought me a lot of joy, but it is also frightening sometimes becauseI do not know if there is anyone else who has had this kind ofexperience or who understands it.

Hasanyone had an experience similar to this? Does anyone know of something similar? Has any one had experiences with their own guides that they wish to share?
      quoted minus formatting tags

Please Read.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Satu View Post
        ...If I could go back in time and make another choice, I wouldn't.
        I have often felt the same way. The path I have chosen has not always been easy, but I wold not give it up for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritfay View Post
          I have often felt the same way. The path I have chosen has not always been easy, but I wold not give it up for anything.
          Good luck then
          No sig for you.

Comment

Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
            X