Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone, Reaching Out...

Hi guys!

Ordinarily I wouldn't do something like this, but this is something that is very important to me. A friend of the family's family is having a really hard time right now. Her husband, who is younger than my 43 year old mother, has had several strokes. Her oldest son has heart issues which have required several surgeries, and a few days ago, her youngest son, Logan, was diagnosed with cancer. He's about four years old. This family is full of wonderful people who have really been through a lot, and my mom and I are trying to help them out a little bit, so that they have a little less to worry about during this awful time. I've created a Go Fund Me page for them to try and help raise them a little money to help with things. That said, even if you can't donate, words of encouragement or anything like that are greatly appreciated (not sure on their religious affiliations, so you can be vague). If any of you could share this page, it would be greatly appreciated. Every little bit helps, and this family has been through so much.

***Update 5.21.14*** Unfortunately, Logan had to say goodbye to his family and friends on 5.… Kayla Hoyet needs your support for Love for the Larrabee's

Love you all,

Kayla

PS: I will be posting the page to reddit and imgur tomorrow morning as well, and will be sharing it on FB at least once a day.
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Working...
X