Today, it's impossible to decide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, it's impossible to decide...

I like to cruise Huff Post Weird News, pick out the really strange stuff, and post it for a laugh.

Today includes such items as:

male chastity devices
    picks of dogs pooping
    man arrested for sex with cow poop
    a robotic butt
    dolphin masturbates with dead fish
    Nic Cage sex pics stolen
    911 call to remove snoring girl from bed
    robot handjobs

I don't know which one to pick!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/weird-news/
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Today, it's impossible to decide...

Why is it that we or at least the media is so obsessed with butts and poop? Maybe Freud was on to something. All those reporters, stuck in the anal stage of development.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
      Why is it that we or at least the media is so obsessed with butts and poop? Maybe Freud was on to something. All those reporters, stuck in the anal stage of development.
      Pollution is a necessary result of the inability of man to reform and transform waste
      The transformation of waste
      The transformation of waste is perhaps the oldest preoccupation of man
      Man being the chosen alloy, he must be reconnected via shit, at all cost
      Inherent within us is the dream of the task of the alchemist to create from the clay of man
      And to recreate from excretion of man pure and then soft and then solid gold
      - patti smith, High on Rebellion (25th Floor)
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I agree with you Rowanwood. What the heck?!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I agree with you Rowanwood. What the heck?!
          Well, in all honesty, it's in the Huff Post weird section.

The Dumb Crime section tends to have a lot of bestiality.

Weirdly enough, though, the art section has a lot of artists making more for a single piece of poop art (or vomit art - there's a lady who wears high heels and short skirts who swallows colored soy milk and vomits it out on canvas, much to the appreciation of her aficionados) than I make in a year.

I just make pretty things...

I think maybe I'm wasting my talents.

Comment

That's just because people can't feel edgy and like they know something you don't with the pretty things.
            Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
              That's just because people can't feel edgy and like they know something you don't with the pretty things.
              Yup!

Nothing like hanging a canvas schmeered with crap or barf hanging in your house to show the world how cool & with it one is.

Personally, I think it's more of a fetish thing.

Actually, I've been approached by a few people to make fetish items, but I turn them down. It's not that I have anything against kinky gear, it's that it would be so profitable that I'd end up doing nothing else, and that's not what I want to spend my life doing...

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Well, in all honesty, it's in the Huff Post weird section.

The Dumb Crime section tends to have a lot of bestiality.

Weirdly enough, though, the art section has a lot of artists making more for a single piece of poop art (or vomit art - there's a lady who wears high heels and short skirts who swallows colored soy milk and vomits it out on canvas, much to the appreciation of her aficionados) than I make in a year.

I just make pretty things...

I think maybe I'm wasting my talents.
                And that's the kind of stuff that makes me want to curl up in a corner and give up my dreams of being considered professional. Because if THAT is what it supposedly means to be an artist-then I'm packing up my paints, and throwing away my canvasses
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  Yup!

Nothing like hanging a canvas schmeered with crap or barf hanging in your house to show the world how cool & with it one is.

You'd be surprised at the number of people that really do think that though. It's sad.
                  Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
                    You'd be surprised at the number of people that really do think that though. It's sad.

Don't even get me started.

But then again, I gave up on being a professional artist years ago. Now I just paint what I want and to hell with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X