This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Gifts

Hi everyone!! With the holiday season coming around, I know a lot of people are going to be looking for gifts for loved ones and family-and I''m going to be taking orders for Christmas/Yule/Holiday stuffs. If anyone's interested in ordering something, please feel free to send me a message.

I've got all my normal prices listed on my deviantart (see my signature) or my etsy for some things, but with it being the holiday, I'm willing to work with people on pricing and take it down depending on what's being ordered. I can't guarantee I'll be able to do shipping outside of the US just because of how stupidly expensive it is, but if you're really wanting it, I can look around and try to find the cheapest pricing for whatever would be shipped.

For those who are new, I work with paintings, wood burning, and glass engraving. With the wood burning, I know I've mentioned stuff like tarot boxes, but I can also do plaques and signs and whatnot, as well as picture frames and door hangers. Glass engravings are all done by hand and custom done for each individual glass, so every one will be unique. Paintings, no two are the exact same, and you'd be receiving the original painting-not a print.

Here are some examples of some of the stuff I've done in the past: (sorry, but I don't believe that they're in any particular order other than what they were on my computer >.> )

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-07-04 19.05.38.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	356033Click image for larger version

Name:	480201_10151662122607319_1655637075_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	356034Click image for larger version

Name:	a_little_familiar_by_dark_crescent_studio-d5i6yxx.jpg
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	356035Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1517.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	356036Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1642.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	356037Click image for larger version

Name:	forest_stroll_by_dark_crescent_studio-d5itorh.jpg
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	356038Click image for larger version

Name:	my______my_lover__my_friend_by_dark_crescent_studio-d5i6vle.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	356039Click image for larger version

Name:	our_family__4x6_picture_frame_by_dark_crescent_studio-d68btzi.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	356040Click image for larger version

Name:	woodburned_altar_by_dark_crescent_studio-d6rpfs1.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	356041Click image for larger version

Name:	zelda_shield_and_sword_by_dark_crescent_studio-d5qvhzv.jpg
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	356042
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Re: Holiday Gifts

I banish ye to Plugs.

As an established member, you have every right to promote your own business or sites of interest to you (within reason, if I come across a pay day loan ad in one of your posts then we are going to have words) however it's preferred that the majority of such promotions occur within the plugs section.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: Holiday Gifts

It's okay. My bad for putting it in the wrong spot Masked *offers cookies in apology*

(and don't worry, you wont. I hate those stupid things)
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X