[VIDEO] Chimp shoots man with AK-47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO] Chimp shoots man with AK-47

Just kidding. I'm jim and I'm from north florida. Looking forward to debate and discussion.

Re: [VIDEO] Chimp shoots man with AK-47

Welcome to the Forum Jim, lol.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

XD well I've never seen an into like that before sir! I'm also Jim. Welcome Jim. May our meeting of Jim's be awesome.
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Lol, well played and welcome to PF!
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Hello Jim.

With your level of craziness you should fit right in amongst the rest of us lunati- I mean pagans .
          Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Kind of an odd name you picked. May I ask why you chose it?

Also, welcome.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Hi. You're weird. We like that.

Comment

Ah, you got me. I came to this thread expecting to applaud a chimp and instead I'm welcoming a new member. Nice ta meetcha.

Comment

I'm a weapons enthusiast and that is the caliber of Maude, my '44 carbine. Thanks for the welcome, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by 7.62 View Post
                    I'm a weapons enthusiast and that is the caliber of Maude, my '44 carbine. Thanks for the welcome, folks.
                    you name your weapons as well! nice to see someone else who does that.

Comment

lol awesome, welcome to the forum Jim!

Comment

Haha, welcome aboard, Jim

Comment

as soon as I saw you're username, I knew I was going to like you... although I'd have gone with 7.92 or 7.92x57, personally.

then, I saw your intro post.

I think you'll do fine here.
                          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Hi Jim! Welcome!
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                            X