Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My horrible confusion. Your input is very important! Your stories are appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My horrible confusion. Your input is very important! Your stories are appreciated

The theory of Satanism is ..well .. great .. I suppose. You make a choice, right? Here is the point.. you will NOT get it .. the Metaphysics of Satanism. You are not even close. When you can look that darkness .. in the face, which .. you will NEVER do, because you are not that Sacred.. until then, well .. what you are called is "Camp Dog". Neither The Light nor The Darkness will accept you.

Comment

Re: My horrible confusion. Your input is very important! Your stories are appreciated

Originally posted by fourgottenchilde View Post
      The theory of Satanism is ..well .. great .. I suppose. You make a choice, right? Here is the point.. you will NOT get it .. the Metaphysics of Satanism. You are not even close. When you can look that darkness .. in the face, which .. you will NEVER do, because you are not that Sacred.. until then, well .. what you are called is "Camp Dog". Neither The Light nor The Darkness will accept you.
      wait... huh?
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
        wait... huh?
        My thought exactly >_> *for the 2nd time glad someone got banned* >_>

Comment

Welcome to the forum friend,

I understand your confusion. Its a hard world growing up with strong christian families and identifying with a belief opposite to it. I never got involved in satanism myself, what caught my eye as a teen was Wicca, but unlike you I was to much of a pussy to explore haha. I was to busy exploring my sexuality to even consider religion. But what caught my eye about Wicca was when a friend made an energy ball. After a few years I realized atheisim was not for me, I reflected a lot about my beliefs and experiences.

Now I practice celtic and Romani witchcraft, I'm pagan. I say I'm a beginner and still very new. I'm connected strongly with fae.

I hope as time goes on you have the ability to peice togeather your beliefs so they are clear <3

Comment

Welcome,

I just wanted to pop in and make a little note that not everyone identifying as "pagan" today believes in specific deities. Some may even believe in just two deities or several deities making one, etc. It is even possible for someone with that identification today to believe in only one deity. Don't be surprised if you see some of these belief systems. Pagan has come to be a very broad term which is a rather wonderful thing since it inspires diversity in belief and varied discussion.

Comment

Working...
            X