Newbie here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here!

Hey guys, this is my first time to this forum, or any pagan related forum for that matter. In truth I've been into Wicca and Pagan beliefs for about seven years, since I was seventeen. I was pretty lucky in that I had many friends with the same and similar beliefs, so I had a pretty strong support group and it flourished while I lived at home. Now that I am living away from home I've not had the same kind of support I had then, so I became lax in my practice and I let it go for about two years, but now I'm ready to get back into the practice. I am unsure of what to call my beliefs and I hope to find where I belong.

Re: Newbie here!

Hello and welcome
    [4:82]

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dreamy !
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Hi and Welcome to PF. I know it can be challenging trying to figure out what "box" you belong in, but 1 with time you will figure it out and 2 if you don't Paganism is a religion you can very well create your own path. No "box" needed

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks for the warm reception everyone ^_^

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to PF!
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                X