This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha

I have been practicing grounding myself before meditation, and the last couple of days I end up sensing/seeing an old man smiling at me, surrounding me with warmth and love.

The last time this happened (last night), I heard the sound "ha". I just knew that this was his name.

I just looked it up, and it turns out that Ha is the Egyptian God of the Western Desert. Here's the link that I found:

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/religion/ha.htm

I think that I have found a patron god, or rather he has found me. I am curious if anyone else knows of Ha.

Also, I have no idea why this god chose me! But I am going to embrace it and see what happens.

Re: Ha

I've heard of him, but that's about it.

It's hard to say why certain gods pick us. Heck, Hathor picked me. Mind you I never had an interest in Ancient Egypt, so it was an incredible surprise to me to find how the religion works for me.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Re: Ha

Agreed. I'd never even heard of Sekhmet before, and when I found Her it all just clicked into place in a truly surprising way. I find in my experience that Kemetic deities are a little hamfisted: when they want you, they let you know in no uncertain terms. They don't explain their reasoning, but they seem to make it obvious what they want.
      Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

Working...
      X